how bout dem fins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how bout dem fins?

run-ricky-run

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hey! ya! finally da fins win a game wit some offense instead of just shuttin da other team's O.
n RICKY! o ya man! idk wut da saints were talkin bout when they said he couldnt run a big play, but i'll bet der kickin themselves now!
ya, i kno it wuz only detroit...but da way da offense wuz playin they really look like a threat to go deep into the playoffs for once, instead of gettin bounced in the first round like they're so good at, lol. man...i just hope the injuries dun get us dis yr, otherwise der gonna go all da way...GO FINS! JETS SUCK!

He sure spells better than crazydolphan305. Makes more sense too.:lol:

Originally posted by run-ricky-run
hey! ya! finally da fins win a game wit some offense instead of just shuttin da other team's O.
n RICKY! o ya man! idk wut da saints were talkin bout when they said he couldnt run a big play, but i'll bet der kickin themselves now!
ya, i kno it wuz only detroit...but da way da offense wuz playin they really look like a threat to go deep into the playoffs for once, instead of gettin bounced in the first round like they're so good at, lol. man...i just hope the injuries dun get us dis yr, otherwise der gonna go all da way...GO FINS! JETS SUCK!

I hope this was not meant to be funny!

Could someone please explain what that was about?:confused:
If people think it is cool to talk and type that way they need realize the rest of the world has no idea what the heck they are saying.

run-ricky-run, I don't know if they Saints are kicking themselves or not. They say they want ricky to do well because it's better for them they get a first round but I think Haslett would love it if he flops. Just imagine how he looks if Deuce Flops and Ricky does great.

Originally posted by Sherif
Just imagine how he looks if Deuce Flops and Ricky does great.
it would look like they should fire their GM......oh they already did that ;) :lol:

Yes... bring back Ditka! Believe it or not, he knew what he was doing. Dont forget he created the best team of all time ('85 Bears). And dont tell me the '72 fins were better, though I love the fins... the Bears lost that one game to the Fins on MNF! But then again, they creamed every team they played in the playoffs.

Yea but that one lost makes them one game less than the 72 dolphins and thus the 72 dolphins are still the greatest of all times until someone unseats them..Eddie nerdvines...:-) They're the only team that done it..and those Fins won all their playoff games too..by the way did I forget to mention..it was their 2nd string QB's for most of the year and playoff's..I wonder if the Bears would have made it that far with their 2nd QB.

Back
Top Bottom