How bout this for our draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How bout this for our draft

phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
After reviewing at our current players and recent FA signings and comparing them by position group I think we should draft not with need and definitely go with a difference/play maker. I don't think we need to use our pick on Martin, most everyones consensus pick for us. We have our LT, C , and a new RG Smith. We can use 2 picks for line help from the 2,3,and 4th rounds. So our O-line should be fine. Our D-line should be fine with Starks, Mitchell, Vernon, Wake, and a full training camp from Jordan. With Grimes, Finnegan, and at least one of last years 2 rookie corners we should be ok at corner. QB and Wr is set. I think we definitely need an outside Lb that can actually get to the QB. Wheeler and Misi are NOT playmakers. Or Ebron would be a great pick but I do not think he lasts, maybe a trade up? Clay is good but not nearly the athlete Ebron is, plus a lot of teams are going to a 2 TE set. How bout Pryor at FS. That guy is the best playmaking safety in the draft and maybe one of the better FS prospects in the last few years. Delmas is only on a one year deal anyway with major injury history. We could of had Earl Thomas the year he came out but blew it. You can see how makes everyone on D better........ No more corn feds in the first round. We can one or two in the following rounds as this years draft is stocked with good O-linemen...... You guys thoughts ?.......... I'd love ether Ebron or Pryor.......Have not researched LBs as much

Back
Top Bottom