How can anyone | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How can anyone

from what i've been reading..................

i can only hope their execution improves before the bills game. if not executions should be carried out for lack of non-support!;)

I'd like to see your grandma make that catch. :D

Make sure you break her pinky, put it in a cast, and then send her out on the field. Gotta be fair now!!!

Dude you have to admit both passes were directly thrown to him and had little to no velocity. If you want send me postage and I ll send you the tape.

Originally posted by Dajesus
Dude you have to admit both passes were directly thrown to him and had little to no velocity. If you want send me postage and I ll send you the tape.
Pat had to catch both INTs 1-handed; and by your logic he had to be in position to make the catch, but what is most important is that he made the catch. Making plays is what the guys that make 2 or 3 or more millions a year are paid to do - like Zach.

Back to the beginning of this post.... Mistake Free ball is what we need to play. Surtain made an obvious huge error in that INT. I saw it the minute he stopped protecting it. It looked like he was trying to give it to the Falcons the way he was holding it. But, Learn from the mistakes, don't let them happen again, and as always...

GO FINS!

Good point, you think they would have learned all ready since Gadsen did the same thing in the first Colts game(maybee bills game). I'm still not questioning Surtain(I think he is great), I amjust saying you can't compare the jumping attempt that Sam had w/the dumb luck of 2 passes hitting Surtain right in the chest. I will say it again I don't doubt Surtain's ability I doubt how important our #2 cb making 4 mill a season is, when we have obvious hole on the more important o and d-lines. I would much rather see Fletcher playing cb than Falou or Irwin starting.

I agree than spending 9 mil or whatever at CB is bit extravagant, though is Sam or Pat the #1 CB on this team ? ;) I see trading one of them highly unlikely and risky, but interesting. Maybe the Giants would like one since Sehorn sucks. Of course, the minute we trade one of them the other one will be injured and put on IR :eek:

Originally posted by Dajesus

Bro I tape all the games...I have since 1996. You and I will argue this point till doomsday, but I don't think Sam is better then Pat. You feel he is, so fine that's your opinion.

My opinion is based on the fact that Sam had a pass right in his hot little hands (of which neither has a cast on it) and he dropped it. Sam doesn't play the slot, and Pat does. So the way I see it, Surtain is the more valuble C.B., because like I have already said, you can put Surtain anywhere on the field and get excellent coverage out of him.

Don't fix what ain't broke. We have enough problems on this team right now that need to be fixed without adding "need a corner opposite Sam" to the list.

I do agree w/87

but all we need on D is help at DT. Otherwise, our D is solid and we should get at least 3 new guys for the OL via draft and FA.

Sam is better then Pat, he is better then every CB in the league. The Giants wouldn't trade for any of them because they actually think Sehorn is good.:lol: I would be really pissed off if we traded Sam or Pat, and if we did our Pass defense would be a lot worse. It is a horrible idea that our team will not go after.

Back
Top Bottom