How did this happen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did this happen?

Clearly the voted for the wrong site. You see, when the organization was ranking sites, they confused FinHeaven & Co for the official site... thus they ranked our site instead... I must admit, for being #9 out of all those fan sites and official sites... its really something :) :lol:

Well unfortunately a lot of team websites are really weak. Afew of the other NFL sites that I have visted(49'ers, Raiders, Chargers, Packers) are much weaker than the Dolphins site. The site of my favorite hockey team, the LA Kings, was woefully out of date and skimpy on the active roster. The baseball sites are all run through MLB and the good ones, like the Dodgers site, which had a neat bat sound when somethimg was clicked, were watered down and weakened(surprisingly the one from my favorite team, the Angels actually improved).
I do like the bubble sound when a click is made in the Dolphins site.

The Phins site does have a lot of statistical data that many other sites do not offer.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Well unfortunately a lot of team websites are really weak. Afew of the other NFL sites that I have visted(49'ers, Raiders, Chargers, Packers) are much weaker than the Dolphins site. The site of my favorite hockey team, the LA Kings, was woefully out of date and skimpy on the active roster. The baseball sites are all run through MLB and the good ones, like the Dodgers site, which had a neat bat sound when somethimg was clicked, were watered down and weakened(surprisingly the one from my favorite team, the Angels actually improved).
I do like the bubble sound when a click is made in the Dolphins site.
It is a real old design that they have not changed, but is OK, just nothing special. It is just that they have little competition in the sites that must have been reviewed

Back
Top Bottom