How did your other teams do? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did your other teams do?

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins are out. We all surely have our teams we casually root for as a distant second to our true team. What about your side pieces?

Its little consolation, but except for the Dolphins my teams did well.

Bears are my main second since they're my dad's team. They backed into the playoffs but I think they could still pull an upset in the playoffs. They were a more complete team after going back to Trubisky but got wooded by the Pack twice.

Like many here been rooting for the Titans and Tannehill. They obviously won the division but I think their playoff run will be limited due to that defense.

Other team I've rooted for is the Browns since that franchise is so maligned. Nice to see them get over the hump, though in the end I was rooting hard for them to lose for the Dolphins benefit.

Yeah, I've been watching the Titans too. it's been fun have two games to watch every Sunday and plus something to follow during the playoffs.

If I pickup another team it'll be something in the NFC.

Yeah, I've been watching the Titans too. it's been fun have two games to watch every Sunday and plus something to follow during the playoffs.

If I pickup another team it'll be something in the NFC.
A lot of the same old same old there other than the bucs and bears.

I don't root for anyone else tbh, find that hard to do in any sport, unless they are on totally different level, like PL soccer and non league (at least 5 tiers lower on the pyramid). I do like to see the Jags do well though since I used to live there (lived in Orlando too but they have no team and NYC but I didn't really enjoy my life there), but I don't have a passion for them. Was rooting strongly for them today though !!

Eagles .... UGH! But I'm still enjoying the good feeling of the SB win over the Pats!

I root for the Titans because of Henry and I love going to games in Nashville. I wish Tannehill well but that’s not a factor. I also have friends who are Browns fans and man they deserve some good things to happen. In the NFC I love the Bears uniforms but I’m not wild about Nagy or the offense. I’d love to see WTF (intentional) upset Brady. I put a little money on a Bills vs Packers Super Bowl because the odds were decent.

Eagles .... UGH! But I'm still enjoying the good feeling of the SB win over the Pats!
Likewise...kinda.

I don't root for the Eagles, but since they are the area team always on TV, and their division usually has been good, you have no choice but to at least watch them.

Likewise...kinda.

I don't root for the Eagles, but since they are the area team always on TV, and their division usually has been good, you have no choice but to at least watch them.
I grew up in PA, and we got a Harrisburg TV station Eagles and Phillies. Close enough to Maryland that we also got Baltimore stations. I followed Shula to the Dolphins. I remember when Roman Gabriel was the QB for the Eagles.

I root for the Titans because of Henry and I love going to games in Nashville. I wish Tannehill well but that’s not a factor. I also have friends who are Browns fans and man they deserve some good things to happen. In the NFC I love the Bears uniforms but I’m not wild about Nagy or the offense. I’d love to see WTF (intentional) upset Brady. I put a little money on a Bills vs Packers Super Bowl because the odds were decent.
Yeah, Nagy just isn't very good. They just did a piss poor job creating anything on offense last year to help anyone out. I understand Trubisky isn't the most consistent in the world, but asking him to run an offense that just was one of the most predictable in the league. They blew their window with that defense.

Back
Top Bottom