How do I change my screename? Rickysa dick not a beast! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do I change my screename? Rickysa dick not a beast!

Fin-Loco

2024/2025 NFL Superbowl Champions!!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'd like to change my screename to RICKYSADICK. How do I go about this? Please advise ASAP. Every time I look at my own screename I want to puke.

I can't find the store anymore???:huh:

lot's of people gonna want to change their names....good thing you were smart enough to get your own name on your jersey...;)

If you want to change your name, you have to let us know. That's the only way.

However, your current selection will not do.

Muck,

Didn't I just do that? Please keep passwords the same. New screename: BALLS DEEP.

Thanks,

James

inFINSible said:

lot's of people gonna want to change their names....good thing you were smart enough to get your own name on your jersey...;)

You bet man. For 300 semolians I wasn't going to want to switch it in this era of free agency, salary cap, and lunacy (in RW's case.)

inFINSible said:

Hey Fins,

I can't send you PM's because your mailbox is full so here's the PM Iwas gonna send you.

Hey man,

With my wifes recent facial reconstruction (at age 31 it's a damn sad thing) for skin cancer and the desertion of RW I am more in need of that beer than ever. When can we hit the Sports Page? I think we need to drown our sorrows soon.

James

(Rickysabeast soon to be known as Balls deep!+)

RICKYSABEAST said:
Muck,

Didn't I just do that? Please keep passwords the same. New screename: BALLS DEEP.

Thanks,

James

You asked how and I told you and everyone else how. :)

Back
Top Bottom