How Do I Change My Username? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Do I Change My Username?

I would have went with Crumpalicious

actually for some odd reason that me nor a coworker friend of mine realized at the time, his gf now wife (or something like that) used to always call me crumpalicious. granted I was 17 years younger, good looking and half of my current weight but ummm still. they wound up being swingers til she went full on lesbian. but a) could never be with a friends significant other b) if I could morally, she sure as heck wouldn't be the one c) I would never be with a dude d) if something happened and I ever was I would sure the hell have to make it worth my time. Cause I would have a fine man and he is not. Ive been out with my fair share of black girls and one of my friends asked me once how I get fine black girls. "buddy we live in NC, if ima get disowned by half my friends and family, she sure is **** is gonna be worth it"

so yeah that's a long crumpalicious story and it has been a given nickname. CrumpD (im okay with), crumpy no, crumpet noo, crumpdaddy if I have to be, chief swinging dick sure before I got fat I allowed that one :chuckle: cause im of Scottish indian heritage

Back
Top Bottom