How Do The Saints Explain This... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Do The Saints Explain This...

Wow. So much interest in the Saints backup tackle. It's not like Folau is starting like he did for the Dolphins. The Saints have Kyle Turley and Victor Riley starting. Two pro-bowl quality tackles, yeah, the Saints management sucks alright.:lol:

Originally posted by nomad
Wow. So much interest in the Saints backup tackle. It's not like Folau is starting like he did for the Dolphins. The Saints have Kyle Turley and Victor Riley starting. Two pro-bowl quality tackles, yeah, the Saints management sucks alright.:lol:

Guess the Saints fans are showing up. Nomad Folau only started for us because Smith and Spriggs went down with season ending injuries. He was signed pretty much last minute. What we are making fun of is that you guys paid Folau 3.25 million over 2 years when the phin fans were wondering if he would even find a job in the league for the minimum salary. Victor Riley also isn't a probowl tackle lmao. Victor Riley is average at best hence why you got him with only some minor overpaying considering he wouldn't have been a blip on the radar in any other FA season.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
What we are making fun of is that you guys paid Folau 3.25 million over 2 years when the phin fans were wondering if he would even find a job in the league for the minimum salary.

What I am making fun of is that you guys think we're paying Folau 3.25 million over 2 years. What orifice did you pull that # from?

Saints | More on Folau's Deal - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:11 PT: As an update to previous reports, New Orleans Saints OL Spencer Folau will receive base salaries of $525,000 in 2002 and $875,000 in 2003.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
What is his signing bonus?

It's a 2 yr/1.7 million deal. So, I'm guessing that the signing bonus is around $300,000.

Originally posted by nomad

What orifice did you pull that # from?

Well we would expect you to actually read before commenting. If you had clicked on that link you would have found your very own New Orleans Times-Picayune.

Like I also said in the original post that "maybe it's an article error". Reading is fundamental.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Well we would expect you to actually read before commenting. If you had clicked on that link you would have found your very own New Orleans Times-Picayune.

Like I also said in the original post that "maybe it's an article error". Reading is fundamental.

My bad. Sorry for the distasteful comment. Yeah, it's an article error. It's a 2 year/1.7 million dollar deal.

Back
Top Bottom