How do we get better smilies? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do we get better smilies?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Guys I love this board. However, we have these gay 1997 smilies..? I go to other boards and see the seven up guy walking around, monkeys dancing out of sequence and all kinds of others stuff. I know you guys work hard on this board and it shows. The smilies we have is like taking Anna Kournikova and putting her in this hot bikini and then seeing she is missing a front tooth.

We try to keep a common format with the same kind of smilies all around. I like what we've got because it doesn't take away from the content. But if you see something you like, hey.....shoot me a PM and, if it's legit, I'll add it. :)

How about a Prime Time smiley? Or is that just for the 10,000 club? ;)

But here is on that I just :rofl: everytime I see...

clear.gif

I just catagorized most of the current smilies, and added 2 or 3... if anyone has any they'd like added, let me know, and they'll be considered...

PT... I think that one may be a little too over the edge....

I know, I just like it. I wasn't requesting for you guys to put it there, I just said it is funny, sorry If you thought I wanted you to make that one. BTW, it is allowed on another MB similar to this one but of course more trash talking is tolerated there because well there are fans from a lot of different teams. IMO though I don't think it is any worse than :bong: but I understand what you're saying.

Prime Time said:
I know, I just like it. I wasn't requesting for you guys to put it there, I just said it is funny, sorry If you thought I wanted you to make that one. BTW, it is allowed on another MB similar to this one but of course more trash talking is tolerated there because well there are fans from a lot of different teams. IMO though I don't think it is any worse than :bong: but I understand what you're saying.

I see what you're saying... but on the lighter side, which would you rather see in public... someone smoking a bong?, or a guy beating off?
:roflmao: :goof: :lol: :tongue:

A guy smoking a bong as he was beating. Is that type of smiley capable of being made? :roflmao: :jk:

:lol: Wharfy, did you add the soccer smiley? Was it because of my sig with the USA Squad? If so then :D

Prime Time said:
:lol: Wharfy, did you add the soccer smiley? Was it because of my sig with the USA Squad? If so then :D

Yes PT.... I added the soccer smilie... I figured that you and others would like it... :cooldude:

WharfRat said:
Yes PT.... I added the soccer smilie... I figured that you and others would like it... :cooldude:
:dj: :spot: :spam: :D

:0wned:

:shootself

:victory:

:abduct:

:whip2:

To name a few.... :cooldude:

:dj: was mine....

but I think :spot: & :spam: were Muck....

That is kick azz! Wharfy since you made the soccer smiley, I now consider you the coolest poster on the site, and you better feel special :D :lol:

Back
Top Bottom