How do you all FEEL about FEELEY? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you all FEEL about FEELEY?

How do you FEEL about FEELEY?

• Really excited, I think he will upgrade our offense considerably.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Excited, anythings better than Jay Fiedler

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Im not really sure what to think of him until I see him myself

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Im disappointed we are not going after one of the multiple draft prospects

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I think this decision is terrible and will lead to another losing season..or Fiedler as our starter

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How do you feel about him? Positive or negative comments at all other than the poll?

i voted not really sure until I see him play. i hope we dont pass up on Rivers if he is there, if we do then I will be pissed.

same here, im disappointed we didnt pick up one of those GREAT rookie QBs...i hope Feeley will do a good job (atleast better than fiedler for us)

What a great question!

I've been wondering how everybody felt about Feeley.

I was just going to check one of the 100 threads about him but, you just come right out and ask....you're a no nonsense kinda guy. i like that.:up:

:tongue: ;) :jk:

haha none of the threads were very satisfying when i searched for thoughts on feeley and info. so i decided id make my own and with this many people on at once i knew id get some feedback.

hopefully he has improved last year (from his 2002 mediocre playing time) and learned more from playing with McNabb and gotten more accurate and better at reading and playing and blah blah blah.

As of now, he's a younger version of Fiedler which hopefully has the ability to get better. If not, he won't be here for too long either. I can hope.....

he has a much longer arm though i think.

Im dissapointed by the way we aquired him, IMO we gave to much for him, however, i am anxious to see what he can bring to the table...I have a feeling he will be better than Fiedler.

I dont like the fact that we gambled on him but i would have rather gone after Marc bugler. So now we put him to the test. Either he beats jay out and might make a little of a difference. But if he fails we have jay to come in and clean up what he messes up.

I would have taken the "won't know until I see him play" option until I discovered that Jay Fiedler would be back. Since Jay is going to be back, I had to pick the "wish we would have drafted a hot prospect".

Originally posted by Phinfan31
haha none of the threads were very satisfying when i searched for thoughts on feeley and info. so i decided id make my own and with this many people on at once i knew id get some feedback.
Oh....and I forgot to leave feedback in my haste to make a lame joke....damn...:lol:

from the few clips I've seen of him he looks like he can place the ball very well.....I know someoen said that you could put together some highlight reel of JF and make it look like he can make all the throws too but, I don't believe that.....you might be able to do it if you used all 4 years of footage but even then I seriously doubt you would have more than two or three throws of the thread-the-needle-put-it-where-only-the-receiver-can-get-it-in-stride type.

AJ had about 4 of those in just the clips I saw....I saw on FinHeaven BTW...;)

If Feeley is just an average QB then I wont be happy with this move, I want a QB more than just average Fiedler hasnt gotten us anywhere. We need a franchise QB and if Feeley doesnt turn out to be great then i say we made a mistake this offseason when there are so many hot prospects..

As it stands right now I'm not even sure Feeley will start. I've been saying that all along. He is a 3rd string QB that few would have argued 3-4 months ago is better than Fiedler. Now we are brinnig him in to take Jay's job? What has changed in the last season to make him better than Fiedler.

We should Draft a QB in Round 1....especially if we lose O-Gun.

Back
Top Bottom