How do you guys honestly think... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you guys honestly think...

go-jets-2004

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Jets will finishe the season. I probably shouldn't be asking you guys since we are rivals, but...what do you think. I am actually not much of a homer. When Chad went down I was not one of those people having butt sex with Vinny because I thought he was the greatest QB ever. I actually predicted that we would go 6-10 after Chad went down...before the season started I thought at best we would go 10-6...I think I am going to stick with that...however I do think the Jets have potential to get a higher record as long as we start 5-0 like we should....well fin fans? What do you think...

I think it will be one of those season for the Fins. In no way am I rubbing it in because I know how terrible it feels to be the injured team. So I am going to say with all honesty and seriousness that you guys will finish 4-12...until the Offensive line protects and blocks...you guys simply cant win a game. I just don't see it. Anyway, I really want to send a message to the administrator of this board and tell you how nice the website is here. Anyway I probably will be on later so leave me some replies guys. :cooldude:

My level of interest in what happens to the Jets this year and $.49 will buy you a pop at most middle schools.

Regis picks the Jets, and last year he picked the Panthers, so go have a nice day.

Dolphindrew said:
My level of interest in what happens to the Jets this year and $.49 will buy you a pop at most middle schools.
Regis picks the Jets, and last year he picked the Panthers, so go have a nice day.

Wow that was awesome bud...way to be an ***

I said 11-7 at the beginnig of the year.
10 reg season wins coupled with a playoff win and loss.
So far so good..

Said 10-6 when the year started

But I can see them going 12-4 with the soft schedule (Only play NE twice, Seattle, Baltimore) The rest of the teams figure to not be threats this year, only other good team is the Steelers. And they are beatable.

I think I said 10-6, 11-5 and will stick to that. Every game is tough, but keeping close with a real team helped. If we can close out Miami and Buffalo in the next two weeks it would be a huge help in the AFC East.

BZ

Before the season I thought the Jets were an 7-9, 8-8 team but after the good start, i'll give then 10-6 with a wildcard birth!

I would say 10-6 and miss the playoffs by some bull **** just like the Dolphins last year. While a team from another AFC division will make it at 9-7

I'm going to say they finish 12-4 and win the AFC East. In my honest opinion, the Pats rode their little wave to its end. They will finish 10-6, maybe 11-5. The Jets have shown me more than the Patriots have honestly......

Back
Top Bottom