How do you navigate this site ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you navigate this site ?

gonick1

Starter
Reaction score
Yea I guess its my rookie status but I have a heck of a time navigating on the msg. Board Anyone got any tips tricks or time. I may not get ya tonight but some time before the weekend is out. I hate askin for help especially publicly but screw it, a closed mouth dont get fed.

Ok what I meant was when I'm done w/ a thread/reply do I have 2 go all the way back to Fin&Co home and re click on msg board to start all over? I cant go from thread 2 thread?

Edited by Admin (posts removed)

lol...the board overall isn't too bad...I was used to the old 'forums' link though and seeing the top posts in the center of the home page however. Once you get into the forums just click whatever you want to talk about (most go to where u are now..."Miami Dolphins" . I usually open up new threads in new windows (right click and say open in new window) or to go back to the main 'miami dolphins' thread I click the "miami dolphins" in the tree navigation at the top of the thread page. That's about as easy as it gets....good luck and welcome aboard..

gonick1 said:
Cute, always a wise *** in the crowd Ok what I meant was when I'm done w/ a thread/reply do I have 2 go all the way back to Fin&Co home and re click on msg board to start all over? I cant go from thread 2 thread?

No. either open up the thread in a new window or at the top of the page click on "miami dolphins" in what could be considered a navigation tree for the forums

i.e.

FinHeaven & Co Forums > Talk Dolphins Football > Miami Dolphins > How do you navigate this site ?
Reply to Thread

I really only post in this forum...I think that's the case for most of us. Just after you've made your post, click Miami Dolphins up the top.

gonick1 said:
Yea I guess its my rookie status but I have a heck of a time navigating on the msg. Board Anyone got any tips tricks or time. I may not get ya tonight but some time before the weekend is out. I hate askin for help especially publicly but screw it, a closed mouth dont get fed.

(Andy Taylor) "Hello Sarah ring me up the internet" :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry man couldn't resist. The posts above answered it pretty well,welcome aboard :cooldude:

Also at the bottom left of each thread (below the last post), you'll see a dropdown box with a Go button next to it. You can either press that button (to return to the forum you're currently in) or select another forum in that box and press Go.

Back
Top Bottom