How do you think Deion Sanders fells right now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you think Deion Sanders fells right now?

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
For weeks The Neon one said he could coach and be a GM and His partner who you know thinks "Dan dont know crap" gets one better than that! :lol:

Perhaps Dan with bring Dieon with him to Mimai as the head coach! :lol:

Originally posted by pats4life
Imagine the pimp suits and hats he'd wear on the sideline! :lol: He might lose, but damnit, he'll look fresh and clean doing it. :D

ETA: To state the obvious, I was just being sarcastic.

Originally posted by finfan54
For weeks The Neon one said he could coach and be a GM and His partner who you know thinks "Dan dont know crap" gets one better than that! :lol:

Man, there are few players I absolutely can't stand. Unfortunately for Neon 3 of them played for the Cowgirls (Aikemn, Deon, and Irvin). I can't remember the rest off the top of my head...Elway is in there, and DOUG FLUTIE. Some people just make me mad. Deion is HIGH on htat list. I can't stand his arrogance, especially as an analyzer.

oh yeah, the thread. Anyway, I hope he's jealous as all the bajeezees. He can shop for his clothes, while danny finds a nice fit at QB (with Spielmen).

Re: Re: How do you think Deion Sanders fells right now?

Originally posted by Graythreat

Man, there are few players I absolutely can't stand. Unfortunately for Neon 3 of them played for the Cowgirls (Aikemn, Deon, and Irvin). I can't remember the rest off the top of my head...Elway is in there, and DOUG FLUTIE. Some people just make me mad. Deion is HIGH on htat list. I can't stand his arrogance, especially as an analyzer.

oh yeah, the thread. Anyway, I hope he's jealous as all the bajeezees. He can shop for his clothes, while danny finds a nice fit at QB (with Spielmen).

Couldn't agree with you more Gray...I'm thinking the same (including players I can't stand ;)).

gray, and tom brady isnt on that list? cuz it sure as hell is on mine.

Originally posted by ZThomas54
gray, and tom brady isnt on that list? cuz it sure as hell is on mine.

He's up there, but he doesn't enrage me to the point that someone like Flutie does. I put Bulger and Brady on the same level. i think their both severly over rated (I'm sore at Bulger because I respect warner). Not liking brady has more to do with not liking the pats, rather than him as a player.

Say what you want about Deion, but he's much better than that loudmouth Michael Irvin on the ESPN Pre-Game show.

Originally posted by pats4life

You beat me to it!

I really hope some team hires Deion Sanders as their head coach. I just hope that team isn't Miami. I don't think he could be a good coach, but it would be very entertaining.

Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but Deion's not gonna be a head coach anytime soon. He's a bit busy coaching basketball, yes, you heard me right.

Taken from: Dallas Morning News (Registration Required)

Dallas hasn't had time to know its newest basketball team. However, the Fury's coaching staff certainly carries several well-known names. And not just from the basketball world.

Nancy Lieberman, who lives in Dallas and is a member of the Naismith Hall of Fame, will serve as the team's general manager and head coach. Former Cowboys defensive back Deion Sanders and former WNBA coach Candi Harvey will be her assistant coaches.

The Fury relocated from Tennessee a few weeks ago. It is one of six teams in the National Women's Basketball League.

Originally posted by KBISBACK
Say what you want about Deion, but he's much better than that loudmouth Michael Irvin on the ESPN Pre-Game show.

No doubt!!! It should be called the Michael Irvin show.

BB

Originally posted by KBISBACK
they are both loudmouths, but your right, i would take deion over Irvan anyday. but deions skits on CBS i could defenitely live without. :goof:

Dan probably got tired of hearing Deion's crap. He can be so stupid at times. Boomer is pretty smart & I wouldn't mind if he followed Dan to become our QB coach.

Originally posted by Noland
I guess Deion Could be WR's coach or KB's coach teach them how to talk smack.
:lol:

I'd pay to see a Coach Deion postgame conference. It would be too funny!

Back
Top Bottom