How do you think W. Smith will Handle Kearse? Kearse domination or kearse limitation? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you think W. Smith will Handle Kearse? Kearse domination or kearse limitation?

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I say that Kearse will be all over our starting quarterback in the game. He might be the deciding factor in how we move the ball.

Wade Smith will get help... I'm pretty confident Griese will have time to throw the ball and make plays.. Miami should run many plays at Kearse.. So Kearse does not go down field on every play.. Much like offenses do to JT..

This game is very important in establishing opportunity to make the revenge count against the Pats..

Its not gonna be an easy game for smith. He probalby has a lot of weight on his shoulders at the moment from his horrible performance last week.

It has been a while since Kearse has been a big factor in the NFL.

I think Kearse will be dealt with. My concern is with the interior of our OL. They are seive-like and struggle to block anyone.

We sure as heck betta find a way to protect Griese ag. a poor pass D. I too expect little running room for Ricky ag Tenn.

picture trying to catch a fart and painting it green.. thats wade smiths task on sunday.

I have my doubts about DW, but I don't think it's possible for him to be that dumb to not give the rook a lot more help. I have been wrong about DW before though, unfortunately.

Two tight end sets!

Taking Thompson or Konrad off the field for Donald Lee doesnt hurt our offense that much. We've got an extra option as a blocker, and we get to see if Lee can play at the level he did last game.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Two tight end sets!

Taking Thompson or Konrad off the field for Donald Lee doesnt hurt our offense that much. We've got an extra option as a blocker, and we get to see if Lee can play at the level he did last game.

Plus, they can give him the option to break off of a block for a catch in the flats or upfield.

Smash somebody in the mouth kick @$$ and take names
Matrix_Fight-1.gif

isn't kearse the LDE and carter the RDE? i can't remember, but i thought that was how it was for the 2001 opener. that would put wade on kearse and smith on carter. the "wade" and "smith" are confusing... i'm sure they'll move him around, but i think he's primarily a LDE.

Correct

actually Kearse and Carter rotate, and in certain schemes one or both have been moved inside.

Defense and turnovers will win this game, either yours or ours.

If Brian Griese isn't knocked out with a concussion, Wade Smith will have done his job and the Dolphins will have won the game. <b>IF</b>...

Miami rookie faces sack-hungry Kearse

Miami rookie faces sack-hungry Kearse
``Tennessee's playing as good as anybody in the NFL right now on both sides of the ball,'' Wannstedt said. ``They like running a pressure defense, so we're going to have to be smart as far as what we do from a pass protection standpoint.''

Back
Top Bottom