How Does Phillips Injury Affect the Draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Does Phillips Injury Affect the Draft?

Mims will be long gone.

Even with his lack of experience his size and movement skills will have him go in the Top 20, maybe Top 15.

Morgan looks like a pretty solid bet for Miami right now as he projects for the late 1st and is a fit for what the Fins want in an OT.

I agree about the possibility that one of the 2nd tier QB's could make Miami's pick desirable in a trade up sceanrio.

I would love to move back and add more picks unless there is a guy I just can't pass up on the board for Miami.
Yeah probably the best case scenario for Miami is to have some QB shoot up the charts to the lower half of the 1st rd with how QB starved some teams are. Cross fingers that the combine/personal/team workouts bare that out! If that were to occur then the next question is how far back is the organization willing to go?

I've watched Jared Verse a lot over the past two years, if he was somehow available when we pick it would be a no-brainer.
FSU has a lot of players coming out this year that are going to be playing for a while on Sundays.

I've watched Jared Verse a lot over the past two years, if he was somehow available when we pick it would be a no-brainer.
FSU has a lot of players coming out this year that are going to be playing for a while on Sundays.
Can't see Verse lasting long enough to get to Miami.

Latu, Verse and Turner are all Top 20 guys.

Maybe Chop Robinson slips but he will likely test great so there could be 5 edge's gone before Miami picks.

Probably 5 OT's as well.

Back
Top Bottom