How does Tannehill compare to Aaron Rodgers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How does Tannehill compare to Aaron Rodgers?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
in terms of skillset and measurables? Do they have a similar play style?

Rodgers was able to sit behind a HOF QB for a couple of years. Tannehill might not have a season to play behind Matt Moore

Rodgers was able to sit behind a HOF QB for a couple of years. Tannehill might not have a season to play behind Matt Moore

Maybe, but Favre didn't care if Rodgers existed or not. If our coaches are any good it won't matter whether Tanny is sitting behind a HOF QB. What will matter will be what he puts in, and whether he has the talent.

The Packers staff really re-worked Rodgers. Maybe the same can happen for Tannehill.

Rodgers also didn't need to play immediately. Tannehill does, and that's one reason why I think he'll bust.

Why does Tannehill have to play right away. I am missing something.

Rodgers also didn't need to play immediately. Tannehill does, and that's one reason why I think he'll bust.

Who says he needs to play immediately? I think Matt Moore can hold down the fort for a year or two just fine...

Who says he needs to play immediately? I think Matt Moore can hold down the fort for a year or two just fine...

I don't think he will. How many times did Marshall bail out Moore last year on overthrows? I counted too many.

I would not count out Garrard playing well with a chip on his shoulder this year. I always have liked that guy.

he's raw. he needs to learn the speed of the game. sitting him behind Moore will be nothing but good for him

So I guess Cam Newton was set up for failure, too?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I would not count out Garrard playing well with a chip on his shoulder this year. I always have liked that guy.

He may have a chip on his shoulder, but he has a boulder on his back. Count him out.

Back
Top Bottom