How Excited Was Everybody? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Excited Was Everybody?

FinSinceBirth

If you aren't a gator, you're gator bait
Reaction score
Ok, I'm a little ashamed about this, but I accidentally slept through miami's selection. :o I was excited that we picked Ronnie Brown, but what I'm wondering is how excited was our fans at the draft party. I would hope they didn't boo and cheered excitedly.

Also, how excited and happy are all of you here about this draft pick?

ESPN Radio had an ad break whilst they called it. People were excited though.

If we were staying at #2, he was the guy I wanted. Welcome to Miami Ronnie Brown!!!!!!

I was driving at the time and heard it on the radio. I screamed YEAH!! so loud my four year old almost busted his seat belt jumping in his car seat. I'm a little excited about it.

Very happy with this pick. Browm IMHO is the best RB in this draft. AND I think it helps our QB by taking pressure off him.

BB

I was almost as happy as when I got row4 seats to see Ozzy in concert one year.He's the most complete back in a long time imo. The best hands of anyone on this draft regarlee of position.What's not to be happy about.And keep on mind that if Wanny was still here he'd had taken a corner and he'd have move up to get a RT.

Ozzy rules!!

I was at a bar in Tampa with about 25 other Dolphins fans and when time ran out and it was obvious it was a pick and not a trade, we were all in agreement about Brown. We all cheered and high fived when the pick came in. Welcome to the winningest pro football franchise Ronnie Brown!

Linehan is going to have fun with Ronnie. He will utilize him well, probably a lot like Marshall Faulk and how he contributes to St. Louis as a reciever, blocker, and a runner... only in a tweaked old MN offence.

Back
Top Bottom