How far have we all gone to express our support for the 'Phins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How far have we all gone to express our support for the 'Phins?

dolphinguy said:
DAVE W.. COULD NOT LEAD A HORSE TO WATER .....SO WELL GET TO THE SUPER BOWL WHEN WE GET A GOOD COACH. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :yell: :confused: :fire:

Somebody needs to lead you to the proper thread. This isn't "Everybody B*tch and Moan".

I've travelled to Miami for a game from the UK

...just for the weekend of the match. I also diverted from my sister-in-laws wedding in Colorado last year to watch the Pats game. I am never seen in public during my free time in anything other than a replica jersey and often wear fins polos to the office. I dress my little boy in the same gear and am teaching him how to throw and catch (he's 2 at the moment so the distances aren't great, but he's catching on well). I'm saving up to try and bribe Dan to give him a clinic to help him on his way to joining the Fins one day and leading them to 15 consecutive superbowls. :D

Wow, some great stories here guys!! Who ever says phin fans are bad is an *******!!!

As for me, I've always been a dolphin fan but my love for them progressed over the years. But when I was in high school in south florida in 93', I played football for the now State champs Chaminade Madonna and we had 2 ex dolphins players who played with Marino on our couching staff, OL Giesler and TE Hardy which were our OL coach and QB/TE coach respectively.

Anyhow they told us some wild stories and since then I really followed up on my dolphins. I have some memorabielia and watch all the games, and yes I was at Dave and Busters when the phins lost to the Jags in Marino's last game, what a depressing day that was!!!! Good thing I had a hot chick to keep my mind off the game afterwords LOL

Back
Top Bottom