How far is far enough??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How far is far enough???

If we get another first round playoff lose, Wanny will be gone. I am hoping AFC Championship Game, the only team that can stop us on the road to the SB is the Steelers

Healthy I'd fully expect AFC title game and nothing less then a close scoring game.

Injuries though are the things that truly mess things up.

I'll love my Phins no matter what, but if we don't win the AFC East and at least have a close, hard fought loss in the playoffs I'm gonna ask for someone's head...(D-coordinator or something for sure.)

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I will be happy if we make the playoffs. Then if we lose, as long as it is a close game where they all fought hard...I am happy.

I am personally SICK of the playoff blowouts. Next to the damned Jets, they are the worst.
WE are on the same wavelength! :drinkers:

It is hard to say what game they have to make it to, but there has to be signs of improvement. i don't really think you can look back at the last 5 years and say any one of our team were a better team from the year before. Miami made big strides(personal wise) to take the next step, so if they don't take the next step a shake up in the coaching and maybe qb have to happen. Personaly I would love to see Jim Bates hit the road. I doubt there is a d cordinator that has more talent that gets less from his players.

Back
Top Bottom