How good is AJ @ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is AJ @

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
reading defenses and calling the audible...........I know he has had limited exp. to work at this but im just curious if any one has read anything about that.

ckparrothead said:
the blind asking the blind what a sunset looks like

lol

Well, I think when he started those 4 games he did get blitz alot

I dont really know and i dont think many fans do, thats probably why we all have questions about feeley

Precisely what I was saying. Not many of us I would venture to say know a whole lot about Feeley. All we know is that Philly fans adore him. Thats a good thing, because for the most part New Orleans fans adored Delhomme...but in general I try to resist Delhomme comparisons as I'm not convinced he's a genuine premier QB.

ckparrothead said:
the blind asking the blind what a sunset looks like

Might as well explain to the frog in the well, about the immensity of the sky.
Now thats deep. Ribbitt.

My Eagles fan friend says that Feeleys is a good leader and he makes quick decisions with the ball. Hes got an average arm but hes more accurate then Mcnabb ( Not sure what that means). Hes also mobile enough to escape the pocket when he needs to. This is coming from an eagle fan though who loved Feeley. Ive never heard any real analysis of Feeley from an expert, so that it for what its worth.

His arm is better than a young Jeff George, he can read defenses better than Dan, and scramble better than Vick........why else would he be a 3rd string.

KillerJosh373 said:
My Eagles fan friend says that Feeleys is a good leader and he makes quick decisions with the ball. Hes got an average arm but hes more accurate then Mcnabb ( Not sure what that means). Hes also mobile enough to escape the pocket when he needs to. This is coming from an eagle fan though who loved Feeley. Ive never heard any real analysis of Feeley from an expert, so that it for what its worth.

McNabb will never be a consistant 60% passer, he lacks accuracy which is why I don't consider him to be an elite player. He is a touch overrated but still a real good player.

Quick decisions and accuracy, the only things I want to hear. We haven't had that inover 4 years. Can't wait to see some WRs actually get some YAC this year.

I thought the analysis from a bonafide expert was glowing. It manifested in that paid professional expert giving up a 2nd round pick for him.

Remember i said this, AJ Feeley is the starting QB and, he can read defenses and the 5 games he started he did good. Also, will surprise with his quick reads and quick release and STRONG arm.

Back
Top Bottom