How good is Billy Parker??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is Billy Parker???

How do you know about this guy?

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
We will get a bit more than PS out of this guy. Superfast and has great vision. Good at anticipating the QB and reciever. I got him playing some this year.

Is this based on your observations or what you have read?

Lee2000

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
We will get a bit more than PS out of this guy. Superfast and has great vision. Good at anticipating the QB and reciever. I got him playing some this year.
That would be great if you are right.:D Saban might see something in him.

OK theres AFL and NFL...the 10 ints in the AFL doesnt mean nearly as much as 10 in the NFL...but i do like what he did at William and Mary...11 ints his junior year.

popularwar said:
Flash back a few years...
Tom Brady? Never heard of him. I'm sure there's a good reason for that.

How did you never hear of Tom Brady when he was the QB at a major university in a major conference that was in a bowl game every year?

MarinoEqualsGod said:
How did you never hear of Tom Brady when he was the QB at a major university in a major conference that was in a bowl game every year?
his point is that Brady fell to the 6th round because nobody thought he would be any good

phinfan2003 said:
Although I know nothing about the kid, I'm going to hedge my bet on the fact that this guy will just be a camp body and at best make the practice squad. There's a reason he was playing in the AFL. I know there have been a couple players to make it from that league but I'm going to play the percentages and say he'll be like the 99.7% of the others who don't make it.

Pretty well put, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom