How good is Jared Odrick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is Jared Odrick?

spiketex

Aussie with the swag of El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
After last season's injury he took a little time to adjust to the NFL, but in recent weeks he is making his presence felt. I'm interested in feedback from the DL experts on here. He seems to have a lot of confidence (the Pee Wee Herman dance is pretty funny), how good is he? Seems like he can be a leader.

If he keeps putting in work like this then we got ourselfs a steal...

Be cautious tho. The last 3 lines we have played have been riddled with injuries.

It takes a while for a D lineman to develop (see Big Paul). I think he's coming along fine with 4 sacks while mostly playing in the pass rush package. I liked when he stood up to Sid when he ripped the team.

So far he seems just like a decent rotation guy. He's not "a problem" like I'd think we'd want our 1st round defensive linemen to be. . Hopefully he can develop into a problem type guy - one who OC's have to game plan for.

Do they use him mostly as a pass-rusher or does he play on most downs?

Be cautious tho. The last 3 lines we have played have been riddled with injuries.
Odricks been playing at a high level all season

Big 10 DPOY and 1st rounder thus the expectations should be lofty since he's not exactly chopped liver

...... we've got 2 Penn State LBs on our team.. hope neither ended up in the shower room with Jerry S.

Odricks been playing at a high level all season

Really? I dont remeber much pass rush coming from him until the Denver game and um he made a big play in the NE game but Benny Sapp was a huge part of that pick..Other than that I cant recall him making plays?

He was blanked in the Browns, Giants and Jets games..

Odrick is a very powerful Man Child!!! He truly is a prototypical 3-4 DE ... We saw his power; in his 1st training camp and now with his learning curve and development we are Starting to see it on Sundays!!! love his motor and his strength, but laugh at his PEE WEE Dance it's hysterical!! IF he keeps this up we might be comparing him someday to Richard Seymour?

Great bull rush move and swim move.

I'd like to see him develop some nasty club moves- he's got the upper body for it.

He might develop into the great threat we need opposite of Wake.

To be fair, he can't really be a steal since he was a first round pick.

Back
Top Bottom