How Good is WRIGHT?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Good is WRIGHT??

NYNCDOLFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If we draft this guy WRIGHT in he supplemental draft, is he worth the pick we would have to give up in the draft next year? Does anyone know anything positive/negative about this guy? He's obviously not to bright if he is not academically eligible for school

he has tremendous potential, he is a great pass rusher from what I hear and he is big enough to clog up the holes

My only issue is I don't think he is suited for playing nose tackle. In our base defense, even the 4-3 defense, we will be utilizing a nose tackle. If PFT is to be believed, Larry Chester may be released sometime soon. That leaves Keith Traylor as our only suited NT, with Zgonina and Romero as backup NTs, and neither Zgonina nor Romero are well-suited at NT, and IMO, neither is Wright.

The key word is potential.. It's a risk, just depends how much the Dolphins want to risk.

Matt3w said:
The key word is potential.. It's a risk, just depends how much the Dolphins want to risk.
My guess is even the Dolphins do not know that yet. They will have a better idea once they work him out today/tommorow.

However, us as fans probably won't know anything until the sup draft.

Back
Top Bottom