How in the HELL is my private gift out of stock? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How in the HELL is my private gift out of stock?

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Someone needs to explain why my private gift is out of stock... Do I need to contribute monthly to keep it in stock?

The gifts have a finite number of 'gives' in a certain period

The gifts have a finite number of 'gives' in a certain period

OK... I can understand that... Does that mean that gifts will fall off after a certian period of time as well?

I know that I only gave my personal gift to a few and I am sure it was less than 20... I am willing to donate to get it back...

Total gifts = x Total purchases = x+1

That equals 'out of stock' :)

OK... I can deal with that... But everytime I go into the "GIVE GIFTS" of the vbPlaza I get the message that "The item that you are trying to purchase is out of stock" and I am not even trying to purchase my private gift!!!

I am still getting the same message CELT... How can I get rid of it?

This is getting pretty annoying... I understand that my private image is gone... But I am still wandering why I am getting this DAMN message! Am I being forbidden to purchase any gifts? Or am I on a time out or something?

This is getting pretty annoying... I understand that my private image is gone... But I am still wandering why I am getting this DAMN message! Am I being forbidden to purchase any gifts? Or am I on a time out or something?
It's not you, personally. It's everyone. As Celt said, the gifts have a limited amount of stock. You just found the unfortunate time when they ran out. I'm sure they'll be replenished very soon, and you'll be able to buy again.

Celt is hard at work!!

stockboy-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom