how is our salary cap?

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
We're under, with enough room to sign our draft picks. However, surtains money would be a load off our back.

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
According to PFT, we're under by about $1.1 million, that was before we signed Mario Edwards. I doubt Edwards had much of an impact, however, so I would venture to say we've still got a little over a million in cap room.

I BELIEVE, we need a little more than we have to sign our draft picks. I could be wrong. Obviously if we trade Surtain, we get a windfall of cap room that we could use to pick up some June 1st cuts, or extend our own guys like McMichael.

Dudeman

Coolness
Reaction score
ckparrothead said:
According to PFT, we're under by about $1.1 million, that was before we signed Mario Edwards. I doubt Edwards had much of an impact, however, so I would venture to say we've still got a little over a million in cap room.

I BELIEVE, we need a little more than we have to sign our draft picks. I could be wrong. Obviously if we trade Surtain, we get a windfall of cap room that we could use to pick up some June 1st cuts, or extend our own guys like McMichael.
according to Clayton we're 1.11 mil under as of april 1st...Edwards probably got the 750,000 min that counts 450,000 against the cap, so I'd estimate our cap # at $660,000 under

wazzy

Starter
Reaction score
I think saban knows what hes doing and if he needs more cap room for picks he will get the room

marcos

Hammered
Reaction score
FemaleFinFan said:
Their contracts are mostly backloaded. When it comes time to pay up, they either restructure, trade, or cut...
why dont we do the same

Dudeman

Coolness
Reaction score
marcos said:
why are the eagles dont over the salary with 9 pro bowlers
I'm sure that you didnt read the articles about Heckert Jr. earlier in the year...the reason the Eagles can do it is because they place a high priority on only a select few positions, such as QB, DE, and a few others the rest they fill out with young talent that grow into the roles....its a good strategy

if you want to see cap problems that make the Titans of this year look like child's play...wait till about 2007 when the Skins are about 40 mil over the cap

gofins

another MD finfan
Reaction score
wazzy said:
I think saban knows what hes doing and if he needs more cap room for picks he will get the room
I think Saban has a LOT of faith in his cap wizards.

Top Bottom