How long will it take Miami to "answer the bell" for their 1st pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long will it take Miami to "answer the bell" for their 1st pick?

Even if they know who the guy is, rushing the pick up kind of makes a GM look irresponsible like they haven't considered all of their options for trades, etc. That's why, if it was me, and the guy I wanted was there, it would only take me nanoseconds to get the pick up there. LOL! ;-)

Last edited:
Even if they know who the guy is, rushing the pick up kind of makes a GM look irresponsible like they haven't considered all of their options. That's why, if it was me, and the guy I wanted was there, it would only take me nanoseconds to get the pick up there. LOL! ;-)
But, but, but if they didn't know which players they wanted by draft day, much less the time their selection came up, then they haven't done their job right. - LOL

With 10min per pick, we won't get to our pick until 1120pm at the earliest? Not sure if I'll stay awake that late...

But, but, but what if we traded up? - LOL

Don't worry about it. The loud ranting and raving and complaining across this Dolphin fan base might wake you up in time to see who the pick was, if there was a pick. - LOL

Don't worry about it. The loud ranting and raving and complaining across this Dolphin fan base might wake you up in time to see who the pick was, if there was a pick. - LOL
So true, personally I don't care who we pick, not going to pretend I know anything about the potential prospects

You got that right, LOL! No matter who we pick, most likely somebody isn't going to be happy.

Pick #21 last year was around 10:30.
I wanna see their first pick slide back two times to det/sf then panthers and we end up with 4 day 2 picks
If at #33.. I'm hoping for Morgan

Pick #21 last year was around 10:30.
I wanna see their first pick slide back two times to det/sf then panthers and we end up with 4 day 2 picks
If at #33.. I'm hoping for Morgan
Interesting.
I hadn't thought of sliding back twice.
I really have no idea what to think about that. I guess I'm just worn out. - LOL

Interesting.
I hadn't thought of sliding back twice.
I really have no idea what to think about that. I guess I'm just worn out. - LOL
The headhunters would be foaming at the mouth about dropping out of rd1 again..
but if Grier did this.. it goes a long way to making up for Ross

Back
Top Bottom