How Long Will the Ryan Show Play in New York? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Long Will the Ryan Show Play in New York?

His loudmouth definately fits the culture of NYC. He keeps winning it's gravy, he starts to slide the NYC media will start circling over him like vultures over a decaying corpse.

Do you think anything that happened last summer had anything to do w/ you guys beating us twice? That made Ted Ginnr eturn 2 kicks for TDs? Come on.

I think his arrogance and stupidity helped us to 2 wins last year.

At the end of the MNF game, his 'I didn't think they could score' bs caused him to sit on his timeouts....and not conserve your offense any time to try and answer our score.

....and Ted Ginn burns you for a kick return TD....so what do they do? kick it to him again. brilliant! I can almost hear Rex on the sideline saying 'he was lucky the first time...no way he can do it again'.

he is arrogant to the point that it hinders his decision making.....and that helped us in those 2 instances above.

Listen you guys have also been losers..what 3-4 years less than the Jets? lol.

On Topic- Even if Ryan has a losing season he wont be gone. Guy energizes the fan base, that sells, etc.
but the Jets haven't even sniffed the show since then and you're also the consensus weakest champs ever. if that team played the Colts another 99 times the Colts would've won every one of them. it's almost as big as the miracle on ice, the only gift you guys will ever get. i promise.

Ryan will be there a long time. He is your typical new yorker. Loud and gets his opinion out even when no one wants it. Jets fan can really relate to him. Atleast the ones I encounterd in person.(Lucky for me not many jets fans here)

I think his arrogance and stupidity helped us to 2 wins last year.

At the end of the MNF game, his 'I didn't think they could score' bs caused him to sit on his timeouts....and not conserve your offense any time to try and answer our score.

....and Ted Ginn burns you for a kick return TD....so what do they do? kick it to him again. brilliant! I can almost hear Rex on the sideline saying 'he was lucky the first time...no way he can do it again'.

he is arrogant to the point that it hinders his decision making.....and that helped us in those 2 instances above.

we lost the game b/c our D sucked, regardless of his decision. he was a rookie coach, he made a mistake and he learned from it.

As far as Ginn, we have one of the best STs coaches in the league and Gimnn was a bad KR throughout his career. i'd kick it to Ginn every time, he just happened to make a great play on that 2nd return breaking some tackles.

but the Jets haven't even sniffed the show since then and you're also the consensus weakest champs ever. if that team played the Colts another 99 times the Colts would've won every one of them. it's almost as big as the miracle on ice, the only gift you guys will ever get. i promise.

We have at least been close 2 times since 1998, you haven't been to a SB in 25 years, a conf title game in 18 or even close to a conf title game in 16 years.

No, but the NFL is all about winning and in one season he took the Jets to the AFC Championship game, regardless of how they got there. Sad to say, as of now, that Ryan will be in New York way longer than any of us would like.

Unless he gets as lucky as he did last year, I hope he is there 10 more years.

we lost the game b/c our D sucked, regardless of his decision. he was a rookie coach, he made a mistake and he learned from it.

your D sucked.....but he still decided not to use his timeouts....because he didn't think we could score on your d...which sucked.

that's exactly what I'm talking about....he's so arrogant, that he couldn't see what was happening right in front of him. and I wouldn't be so sure he learned from it...he sounded completely unapologetic about it afterwards.

As far as Ginn, we have one of the best STs coaches in the league and Gimnn was a bad KR throughout his career. i'd kick it to Ginn every time, he just happened to make a great play on that 2nd return breaking some tackles.

Ginn might not be consistent on KR's....but he is dangerous. that was the 5th time that he took one to the house (including those called back by penalty). the way your defense was playing that day....why kick it off again to a guy who already burned you once? that's when a smart head coach kicks away from Ginn and lets his D win the game.

We have at least been close 2 times since 1998, you haven't been to a SB in 25 years, a conf title game in 18 or even close to a conf title game in 16 years.[/QUOTE]

your D sucked.....but he still decided not to use his timeouts....because he didn't think we could score on your d...which sucked.

that's exactly what I'm talking about....he's so arrogant, that he couldn't see what was happening right in front of him. and I wouldn't be so sure he learned from it...he sounded completely unapologetic about it afterwards.

Ginn might not be consistent on KR's....but he is dangerous. that was the 5th time that he took one to the house (including those called back by penalty). the way your defense was playing that day....why kick it off again to a guy who already burned you once? that's when a smart head coach kicks away from Ginn and lets his D win the game.

We have at least been close 2 times since 1998, you haven't been to a SB in 25 years, a conf title game in 18 or even close to a conf title game in 16 years.
[/QUOTE]

His arrogance got us w/in 30 mins of the SB w/ a rooie QB. I'll take it.

KR TDs called back by penalty are not KR TDs. Outside of our game up here last year he has only ONE return for a TD(PR) in his career. He has not been a good return man.

KR TDs called back by penalty are not KR TDs. Outside of our game up here last year he has only ONE return for a TD(PR) in his career. He has not been a good return man.

While if called back they are indeed not KR for TD's but they do show the ability of the player to take it the house. Running really fast to avoid getting hit are the only things Ginn does good.

Both are really advantageous to kick returning for TD’s. Something Rex should have taken into consideration.

While if called back they are indeed not KR for TD's but they do show the ability of the player to take it the house. Running really fast to avoid getting hit are the only things Ginn does good.

Both are really advantageous to kick returning for TD’s. Something Rex should have taken into consideration.

That ability was enhanced by an illegal block, w/o that block who knows if he gets close?

I love when the Jests fans get on here. I just look and see when they post and skip it. Not even worth lookin at. Rex Ryan is a fat*** loudmouth. Move along Jests fans. In case you didn't know, this is a Dolphin forum.

I love when the Jests fans get on here. I just look and see when they post and skip it. Not even worth lookin at. Rex Ryan is a fat*** loudmouth. Move along Jests fans. In case you didn't know, this is a Dolphin forum.

Welcome to our board! we hope you enjoy your time here and contribute to the forums.

keep hanging your hat on that.....when do you guys get your rings for that?? are they raising the AFC Championship Game Loser banner at the new stadium opening weekend?? lol

I know that they didn't count as touchdowns...but he did take them all the way. 6 points? nope. demonstrates that he is dangerous? yep.

I've seen you and other Jets fans argue for Mark Sanchez saying that he threw some great long balls to Edwards only to have him drop a perfect pass....this is in your mind a great play by Sanchez, regardless of the end result only being an incomplete pass.

it is possible to judge an individuals performance independent of the end result of the play.

keep hanging your hat on that.....when do you guys get your rings for that?? are they raising the AFC Championship Game Loser banner at the new stadium opening weekend?? lol

I know that they didn't count as touchdowns...but he did take them all the way. 6 points? nope. demonstrates that he is dangerous? yep.

I've seen you and other Jets fans argue for Mark Sanchez saying that he threw some great long balls to Edwards only to have him drop a perfect pass....this is in your mind a great play by Sanchez, regardless of the end result only being an incomplete pass.

it is possible to judge an individuals performance independent of the end result of the play.

If you guys ever make a title game app again we'll never hear the end of it. You do know what we did last year is better than waht you guys have done since 1993, right?

Were those dropped passes a result of illegal play? Ginn made those retuns w/ illegal blocks than helped spring him.

This is going to be one of the most anticipated rivalry games in the entire league. With both of the teams being young and talented, this can be going on for many years to come.

Which should give us some primetime games when the networks are trying to cash in on it.

Back
Top Bottom