How many brilliant touchdown catches will Chambers make??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many brilliant touchdown catches will Chambers make???

Dirty29Sam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ever since this kid came into the league he hasn't been able to get that 1,000 yard mark. Though he is capable of so much mroe in a new offense, he has still been a very consistent Reciever, putting up 800 or more in almost every year so far and he always makes highlight reel touchdown catches, too bad he drops alot of easy ones just like McMichael, either way i see him having about 8 or 9 sick *** catches for touchdowns.

finsmx said:
10 :wink:
In order for it to be 10, Feeley would have to throw 10 TD passes to Chambers. Thats a tad of a stretch, but even if he does, AT LEAST 1/2 of them would be normal catches. That means Feeley(or i suppose Gus) would have to throw,at the very least, 20 TDs to Chambers alone. Even if Chambers took the majority of the TDs, Booker and Thompson would also grab a few. So pretty much Feeley would have to have a 30+ TD season. Dream on.

WitheringPlant said:
In order for it to be 10, Feeley would have to throw 10 TD passes to Chambers. Thats a tad of a stretch, but even if he does, AT LEAST 1/2 of them would be normal catches. That means Feeley(or i suppose Gus) would have to throw,at the very least, 20 TDs to Chambers alone. Even if Chambers took the majority of the TDs, Booker and Thompson would also grab a few. So pretty much Feeley would have to have a 30+ TD season. Dream on.

ummm i dont think he was serious:lol:

Dirty29Sam said:
Ever since this kid came into the league he hasn't been able to get that 1,000 yard mark. Though he is capable of so much mroe in a new offense, he has still been a very consistent Reciever, putting up 800 or more in almost every year so far and he always makes highlight reel touchdown catches, too bad he drops alot of easy ones just like McMichael, either way i see him having about 8 or 9 sick *** catches for touchdowns.

If AJ can prove to be at the very least decent, and smart, Chambers will get his 1000 yards this year. I have a feeling that the touchdowns will be spread out in this offense, but Chambers should have the highest TD by reception (8-10) on this team.

kingnate85 said:
Chambers caught ten two years ago from Fiedler...why can't he catch ten from Feeley this year?
10 amazing ones? This isn't just TD catches.
Jimi said:
ummm i dont think he was serious:lol:
Well even the 8-9 post is next to impossible.

Didn't I just post in a thread like this?? I think I said... 9 touchdowns this year. Not sure how many of those will be brilliant, sorry. :lol:

WitheringPlant said:
10 amazing ones? This isn't just TD catches.

Well even the 8-9 post is next to impossible.

I guess it depends ur deffinition of "amazing".

If this is amazing-

Id say no more then 13:cooldude: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom