How many fights did you get into last season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many fights did you get into last season?

this is definately different but not many people like football over here, so i have tried to make as much people like it as possible, i have already got 2 of my bro's into it and 4 of my friends, but one of my friends decided to be a jets fan cuz he saw them on TV, i was ok with that for a while..... but he was quite a d*ck and not many people liked him, so anyway as we were leaving school (not too long ago) he asked me to sign his leavers book, so i put 'dont forget to watch the NFL which starts sunday 6pm 9/11 (besides the season opener) and then WATCH YOUR JETS CRASH AND BURN'
in revenge he wrote 'dolphins suck' on his bag so he made things fair, i didn't do anything about it.

later that night the whole year group was at a pissup, when i saw this A-hole of a friend (me being pissed) brought up the subject of him being a jets fan and writing dolphins suck on his school bag and also saying how everyone thinks he's an A-hole and i punched him. he havn't spoke since, but i do remember posting on here telling people that i would hit him before i left school and i kept to my word

dol_fan_81 said:
later that night the whole year group was at a pissup,

hey dol_fan - what's a pissup? is that a place where a bunch of hippies hang out?

Have a friend at work who is a Pats fan, he looked at me and said "HA HA FINS!" I said "Remember Monday Night?" He got quiet.

d-day said:
hey dol_fan - what's a pissup? is that a place where a bunch of hippies hang out?

a pissup is a party where everyone gets sh*tfaced

i dont really hang out with sports fans
two of the people i did know were die hard pats fans...
it was awful, luckily they both moved...
my girlfriend is a pats fan for some reason... fortunatly she doesnt know anything about football....

amazing.... 10 years ago, you couldn't find a patriots fan outside of new england (or florida) if they paid you....

now, look at all these patriots fans springing up... usually saying the same thing... "i've ALWAYS loved the pats"

kids and women doooooo so much love a winner.... so few ever understand...

d-day said:

although at that party there were people smoking pot (i didn't although sometimes i do) and suryinges (sp?) were found near the campfire (my friend was so wasted he slept on them :eek: )

I fought with my father almost daily(verbally) about the Phins, he hates the Phins and really handed it to me pretty good talking about there 4-12 season. I tried to come back with all the excuses in the world injuries/retirement/bad luck..all to no avail.

Its quite interesting at the sports bar i go too. It can seat about 150 or so, and it is usually very full on Sundays. I live in western OH, so alot of Browns, Bengals, and Steelers fans. But, actually got a decent group of Phin fans and Broncos fans. Then there are GB, DET, CHI, and Bills fans. Quite the group. And of all the weeks, and plenty of drunkeness each week, NO fights. i couldnt believe it. I dont even remeber one fight for the last three years actually. Surprising, now that I think about it. Of all the fans, the solo Chiefs fan is the most obnoxious. I am surprised that dude aint got knocked the f*ck out.

No fistfights. But some guy tried to start with me during the Steelers-Patriots playoff game. There was a disputed play that was being reviewed and we were discussing at our table at the sports bar whether it was a catch.

Some guy a table over sticks his nose in and tries to tell me the ball was trapped. I shouted at him, "I don't remember asking you a goddamned thing!"

He wasn't too thrilled that I thought so little of his opinion.

occ paul sr. said:
4 All Knockouts On My Part U Know!!!

Sir, you're cordially invited to join me at Ralph Wilson Stadium this year. :)

Back
Top Bottom