How many games will Miami win ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many games will Miami win ?

How many games will Miami win ? (Dolphans only ;) )

• 13 or more

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • 11 or 12

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 10 or less

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
I hope you're right...

Originally posted by DJFinfan
Gaz,

The FINS can not lose to the fudgepackers as I will be at that game with my 2 brothers and 5 friends. As good as the fudgepackers are we always (less on time) beat them whether in GB, Milwuakee, or Miami. We have their number and we will win in GB!!!!

...it's a game I'd like to attend with my father-in-law who's a Packers fan (all the while Brett Favre's at the helm anyway), I envy you slightly there.

So we're shooting for another perfect season then. I'll buy that for a dollar. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am really getting sick of all the negative stuff that is going on around here. THere is nothing that horrible happening and it is taking away all of the positive carma around here (Jay fiedler had surgery, SO DO A LOT OF OTHER PLAYERS, We are gonnna lose to green bay, are you saying GB is undefeated at home? i thought so. No offense. WE CAN DO ANYTHING. Any injurys we faced this offseason are minor far unlike the eagles. Stop taking away all the positive stuff and stop posting up all the negative stuff that isnt heven that bad.

who cares what anyone says, or thinks or anything, these are all opinions. and half of these people dont know footballll at all. Unless they went down the davie beach and interviewed all the players and coaches. These are all just rumors and guesses. That is why i never post news articles or anything on this site

Back
Top Bottom