How many members does this board have? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many members does this board have?

Urpes said:
No... he's making FUN of me in every THREAD!!:fire:
yodaqa5-1.jpg

Amars said:
:lol: hey cnc66 where is indian river country?

on Florida's east coast,

it is actually a lagoon 156 miles long and is the north American continent's most diverse estuarian ecosystem. It begins just north of Titusville and ends about two miles to my south at Sewals Point. It was the ONLY highway on our east coast until Flaglers railroad moved down the state in the 1880's and 90's. This made it an "entity" and it was advertised in all the northern newpapers as "Indian River Country" My family had it's first birth on the river in 1868 so I am fond of the old descriptions.

Citrus wearing the brand of Indian River fruit is higher quality than interior citrus and is licensed. It kicks california citrus azz.

cnc66 said:
on Florida's east coast,

it is actually a lagoon 156 miles long and is the north American continent's most diverse estuarian ecosystem. It begins just north of Titusville and ends about two miles to my south at Sewals Point. It was the ONLY highway on our east coast until Flaglers railroad moved down the state in the 1880's and 90's. This made it an "entity" and it was advertised in all the northern newpapers as "Indian River Country" My family had it's first birth on the river in 1868 so I am fond of the old descriptions.

Citrus wearing the brand of Indian River fruit is higher quality than interior citrus and is licensed. It kicks california citrus azz.

:sleep:

:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom