how many more players...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how many more players...?

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
...will we pick up after june 1st and before training camp???....Who do you think will sign with us next...McQuarters?...Bobby Taylor?...Who else do you think we need to bring and help this team?

RW and Bobby is better that we have, but the thing is, the cap room

if we can put more good players in our roster great like schulters, or improve the OL, thats its neccesary

yep. its down to who we can afford now. We need a safety and a CB. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

We will get either o lineman or secondary help, we have cap room aren't we $7 million under the cap?

I think its more like 6 mill after the traylor signing, and no rookies have gotten deals yet. But there will be cuts and we will have room to work with for maybe a couple more free agents. I think Bobby Taylor will be out of the question but McQuarters and Schulters may be possibilities.

i would feel a lot better if we have another safety, cb, and ol, so i hope we can get schulters and rw mcquarters...we really dont have much cap room because of rookies but might have more if david bowens is released...

If we can get schulters and mcquarters for the right amount than yes, i hope we pick them up. i think we are going to hav like around 2 mil in cap room since the rookie pool is around 4 million. if we cut david bowens, than its going to be around 4 million we can play with. i really hope we can pick up another veteran DT since both chester and bowens are such question marks right now and all we hav backing them besides traylor is dario romero, zgonina, kevin vickerson and a few others.

The only two on my list would be Lance Schulters and R.W. Mcquarters. If I had to choose between the two, I would take McQuarters and have faith in Tillman.

I totally have faith in Tillman...all a football player needs is a chance to prove himself. if the Jets can start a 5th rounder Erik Coleman and make him produce...HE WILL PRODUCE.

Back
Top Bottom