How many of you are from Herald talk? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you are from Herald talk?

The Hearld forum is way to unorganized. Plus you have to many people not even contributing football talk. When the females at a forum know more than the males, you know the forum sucks. Most the guys there are just plain dumb. They you have this one werid guy that only posts the number of the post.. liek 69 13 etc.. werid.

Just found this place via a link from another fan board. It seems organized, the home page is very well done!

Liked what I heard out of practice. The OL getting a push in the middle drill is a great sign!

Posted on Wed, Jul. 31, 2002

DOLPHINS NOTEBOOK
Crowd watches strong workout
BY ETHAN J. SKOLNICK AND BOB EMANUEL
eskolnick@herald.com

An overflow crowd of 3,357 watched the season's first evening practice, with the turnout so large that the team removed screens behind the back fences so all could see what coach Dave Wannstedt was seeing -- a fourth straight strong workout.

''This was impressive, I tell you,'' Wannstedt said. ``I know it carried over to our players. When you look out there and you see them standing along the fence in the far end zone, and they are standing along the sides and the bleachers are full, this is a show to our players of the type of support and excitement that is going on out there.''

Much of that excitement is about running back Ricky Williams. It appears the fans missed by one day the return of quarterback Jay Fiedler, whom Wannstedt said likely will begin throwing today. Wannstedt also said Fiedler, who underwent hip surgery July 13, would not be at full strength until next week. Fiedler would participate in at least throwing drills Friday and Saturday with the Titans in Tennessee.

With that trip looming, Wannstedt let his players leave Rolling Hills and go home Tuesday night -- to see their families and pack up -- and then return in the morning.

IN GOOD SHAPE

The trip will be important for guard Jamie Nails, linebacker Justin Seaverns, running back Robert Edwards, tight end Randy McMichael and others who have impressed so far and have put themselves in position to make the roster. Edwards, after three years out of football with a knee injury, is much better than the coaching staff expected.

''I thought I would be a lot more rusty than I actually was,'' he said. ``I thought that I would be more sore, that I wouldn't be able to get up in the morning. I thought I was going to have to have help getting out of the bed. It wasn't like that.''

3,337 fans to watch practice!!!!!! Football is in the air!

dolphan72!

you know the forum sucks. Most the guys there are just plain dumb.
you coudn't be more wrong, its the off season, no football to talk about. at times they seem rude, butthey just don't accept first timers very well.:stooges:

This place is certianly a great outlet for football talk. Coming from a Herald poster the Herald site may have alot more varied interests cocvered but that doesn't make it bad. Obviously the amount of traffic there is greater than here and maybe some of the football talk gets lost in the haze but there are usually people there, including myself, willing to talk and talk and talk football. Anyway great job here guys, keep it up, I'll love to post about football.

They say no cursing, but I say **** and **** as much as I want and all that happens is that ti gets censored.

Back
Top Bottom