How many of you base your life on the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you base your life on the Dolphins

How much does Miami Dolphin football affect your life?

• It does

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • It doesn't

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • I would like to see them succeed but I could care less

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • It is just entertainment

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
I just want to know how many of you would have a terrible year in your life if the Phins had a bad season. This is just out of curiosity. I want to see how much football actually affects your life.

It doesn't for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bills, and other fans use your own team in the position of the Dolphins please

Same question, different team.

I care about the Fins, I dedicate a lot of time into them and all, but.. there are more important things. MY LIFE, my family, my friends, my girl, and alla that good stuff.

when the fins have a bad season it is a terrible year. but it gets easier for me every year.

Ya but I just can't say that. I am not even married, but the year I have a child I am not gonna consider it a bad year, if the Dolphins have a bad one.

Originally posted by Jaj
Ya but I just can't say that. I am not even married, but the year I have a child I am not gonna consider it a bad year, if the Dolphins have a bad one.
Of course I get pissed when they lose. But see, that's what the other things ARE there for. To give you other stuff to worry about and be concerned with. I don't care if I'm married.. love it love, cuchi is cuchi. :up:

Yes I get mad if the dolphins lose in the playoffs or not make it to the playoffs but there are things that are more important. I think about it a couple of weeks but it get easier to deal with.

I get more pissed ess. when the patsies win it.

after all I've been through with the Bills, nothing could really affect me that much--except winning it all

I don't care about the Phins very much. They really aren't of any importance to me. ;)

I have only been a REAL fan for 2 years. After we got Ricky and I saw how much talent we had etc I really got interested again because after Marino left i didnt care anymore. That was because I was too young. Now at 17 I really enjoy football and I cant go a day without checkin out these forums or the official website...its just apart of my life now. Ofcourse there are plenty of times where I will go like a week without paying much attention..during the regular season I just kinda forget about them until like friday then i cant wait till sunday, during the offseason its like every day because I want to know our upgrades and whats going on and how were going to improve etc. This whole QB situation with Rivers and possibly a rookie WR and new lineman is really going to be interesting...I cant wait to see what kind of changes we will make because they are all huge positions that are vital to our success.

I beat the wife and kids after each loss.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
I have only been a REAL fan for 2 years. After we got Ricky and I saw how much talent we had etc I really got interested again because after Marino left i didnt care anymore. That was because I was too young. Now at 17 I really enjoy football and I cant go a day without checkin out these forums or the official website...its just apart of my life now. Ofcourse there are plenty of times where I will go like a week without paying much attention..during the regular season I just kinda forget about them until like friday then i cant wait till sunday, during the offseason its like every day because I want to know our upgrades and whats going on and how were going to improve etc. This whole QB situation with Rivers and possibly a rookie WR and new lineman is really going to be interesting...I cant wait to see what kind of changes we will make because they are all huge positions that are vital to our success.

I'm 17 too. Haven't missed a game in 5 years. thank you directv. miami dolphins football is as close to being a religion for me as can be without actually being one. when they lose, it ruins the rest of the f-----g week. I'm practically ripping my hair out when they lose 2 in a row. my room is filled with dolphins sh-t. so i guess you could say football is important to me.

Originally posted by ZOD
I beat the wife and kids after each loss.

:D i do it on a lesser note. i take it out on the family pets and my little brothers friends who mistakenly enter the house. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom