How many of you think Denver is toast? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you think Denver is toast?

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
How many of you think Denver is toast now?

They are down two QB's now. Both should miss extensive time. And with Danny Kanell takng over it could be to late by the time they get their starting QB back. It seems they are going to go thru what Miami did last year. Win the Game in Denver; win the battle so to speak and then lose the War; the season.

You say it doesn't matter because your depressed about the Dolphins loss? True but it matters a great deal come playoff time for someone this year!

Hopefully for the Dolphins. Yes, hope springs eternal I know.

What do I really think? After watchimg ten of the 20 Dolphin games this year. There is no denying what this teams chances are. They are a good team not great. The defense is on the very verg of great. The O is just ordinary. Nuff said. It's possible they could overachieve late this year. But win the SuperBowl? Not very realistic. But you never know it's remotely very remotely possible. Just ask N.E. They had a fairy tail ending one time.

All in all though I still LOVE THE FINS!! I will die loving the FIns. One day they WILL WIN IT ALL AGAIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Denver is deffinitely not toast quite yet. theyre deffinitely in deep trouble right now tho. they have two more weeks til the bye and after the bye plummer should be back. they have baltimore and NE b4 the bye. if they can take either one of these games they should be good to go. winning at baltimore or against the pats will be tough. but even without plummer or buerlien they still have portis to give them an offense. if they take one of the two that puts them at 6-3 going into the bye. they have 2 easy games after the by so theyll be 8-3 going into crunch time when they have to go to oakland, host KC, and go to green bay and indianapolis in the last 5 weeks. thats when they really have to pull it together and win some games. so its up to portis to comethru big time in the next couple of weeks to get them to the bye. as of right now i say theyre still very much alive, but if they cant take one of the next two then theyre in big trouble.

Beuerline is out for the season now.

Ailing Kanell leaves Broncos with just one healthy QB why can't we be playing DEN instead of SD :nono:

Kanell, the third-string quarterback, replaced the injured Beuerlein against the Vikings and was expected to start the next two games until Plummer returned. The Broncos signed Jackson on Wednesday as Kanell's backup. Wide receiver Rod Smith is Denver's emergency quarterback

they may be desparate enough to call Ray Lucas :lol: or Sack Johnson

The Donkeys situation reminds me of the year D Marino was out for the season and the Phins had S Deberg as the starting qb,, and then he was injured .... :goof:

Not a pretty sight !

:evil:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom