How many of you............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you............

BeatCrazy2

FanFromBirth
Reaction score
Honestly, deep down , truly believe that Miami will win the Super Bowl this year?

I would have to say that I do. I have been a fan my whole life and I've never been so excited and optimistic about an upcoming season. Not only have we signed an abundance of marquis players, we are pretty much getting everyone back from a very talented but underachieving team. There are no dominating teams in our way right now like years of the past . If anything , we will be that dominating team. I strongly believe we will come home with the Super Bowl trophy. Lets all pray that we stay healthy and have some fun on finheaven all year season long.

I will not believe it until Ricky is holding that SB MVP trophy :D

we should win it IMO or at least we should go the AFC Champ, but Dec will till all

Miami dewfinetely has a chance but it all depends non many factors that Miami or any team has no control over.. Injuries.. Injry-free, Miami has the best chance to win the SB in the NFL..

How can you truely believe Miami will win the superbowl next year?

Statistically speaking there are about 1.5 million unknowns to take into account when it comes to next season.

How can you truely believe Miami will win the superbowl next year?

Statistically speaking there are about 1.5 million unknowns to take into account when it comes to next season.

I don't know, for some reason I just have that feeling. Its our time . I know there are a hundred things that could go wrong but I just think this year will be different than the rest. Because our backups are just as good or better than a lot of teams starters. Obviously , every year I want them to win , but this is honestly the first time I've ever thought they would.

I think we should straight out fire Wanny for anything short of being in the AFC Championship. We beat last years Champ, and we set the tempo for the game. We beat them playing pure Dolphins football, something we could have reproduced in Oakland, Miami, or wherever. I dont think the Titans or whoever else would have given us more problems.

On paper yes!!!!!!!!!! Injuries scare me every year. Why does it seem like a significant player of ours goes down every freaking year! Other than that, we should be bowl bound. Anyting less than the AFC Championship, I will be very disappointed, then Wanny MUST go!

I think we should fire wanny if we stay healthy and we dont make it to the superbowl, we have the players to go

I think you guys could.<<<<<<<<<<<<<Keyword: COULD.

But the one major thing is if you can win in Dec. You have a hell of a tough Dec and I don't know if you can hang on to the playoffs.

The Bills COULD, the Jets COULD, and hell, the Browns COULD.

Originally posted by BuffalosBoy
I think you guys could.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;Keyword: COULD.

But the one major thing is if you can win in Dec. You have a hell of a tough Dec and I don't know if you can hang on to the playoffs.

The Bills COULD, the Jets COULD, and hell, the Browns COULD.
You are right, every year we say we can do it in Dec but we have to do it this year because we have the players and if we dont then we obvisioly need a coaching change

Injuries will play a key role obviously, but I like our chance a lot more without Ray Finkle backing Jay this year. I love the depth we have and am really looking for to this year.

Rough schedule in DEC....see what type of heart this team has!!!
Oh by the way Bboy ...the Browns COULD...Jets and Bills Couldn't!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Wings...the women up there need to stop eating them
Bud is absolutely the worst beer ever
Mighty Taco is dicusting with its mushy meat and rotten veggies
Snow...no worries there...there is something wrong when it snows 6 feet at a time
Pop is what normal people call their father or grandfather.
Sucker....if you want to call a lolli-pop that...I guess, wouldnt catch me going around town asking for one
4am not bad...The Forum in Pompano Beach is open until 10 am
Chippewa.....Overrated, from Big Shotz to Soho. Place is rat infested with garbage all over the streets. Id rather hang out around the fruit belt!!
Thank God for Canada...b/c no one would travel to Buffalo...Best strip clubs (I mean Canadian ballets) I have ever been to!
There will be plenty more no goals and wide rights...Buffalo get used to it!
Buffalo does have one thing going for themselves..........................................CLEVELAND!!! If it wasnt for Cleveland, Buffalo would definitly be known as "The mistake by the lake". The difference is Cleveland is starting to clean up!!

Thank God....I am from FORT LAUDERDALE

This is not a "personal attack"...just attacking the city of Buffalo!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Um... is it me or did I see the exact same posts last year... and pal (dolphins12thman) how exactly do the Browns have a better chance than either the Jets or BIlls?

Honestly, every single team in the league has a chance. Any given sunday (or monday, or occasional thursday), anything can happen. It is possible that a team that has been terrible could just click this season. Never count anyone out. The ones you forget about are usually the ones that come back and bite ya in the tail. (just like the Vikes last year). Truthfully, with the talent the Fins have, it puts them in a better position then say...Arizona.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
Um... is it me or did I see the exact same posts last year... and pal (dolphins12thman) how exactly do the Browns have a better chance than either the Jets or BIlls?

Right now, every team is undefeated and are in contention for the playoffs and superbowl..

Back
Top Bottom