How many of you............ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you............

I think the real difference this year, is the players themselves feel strong enough to get to the championships. It seems they are more confident because of the offseason additions, this could be the edge they need to accomplish what they set out to do this time. It's a physical game, I know, but it is also a mental one too.

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2
Honestly, deep down , truly believe that Miami will win the Super Bowl this year?

I would have to say that I do. I have been a fan my whole life and I've never been so excited and optimistic about an upcoming season. Not only have we signed an abundance of marquis players, we are pretty much getting everyone back from a very talented but underachieving team. There are no dominating teams in our way right now like years of the past . If anything , we will be that dominating team. I strongly believe we will come home with the Super Bowl trophy. Lets all pray that we stay healthy and have some fun on finheaven all year season long.

Personally, i'm not looking for anything much better than last year. While we made some decent personell moves, we still have Wanny to contend with. until he realizes that we have to play lights out ball for the entire 60 minutes and demands it, then I see no reason to be overly optimistic about anything. Even considering the Lucas fiasco, we were still in the driver's seat the rest of the way and quite frankly, all we did was to run into a ditch. Ask me again on 11/2 and i'll be able to pinpoint it more accurately.

OK J-E-T-S...Ill give the Browns and Jets a chance...the Washington Jets.....Happy now!!!

Back
Top Bottom