How Many Starts For Dolphins Qb Ryan Fitzpatrick In 2019? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Starts For Dolphins Qb Ryan Fitzpatrick In 2019?

How many starts for Dolphins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick in 2019?

• 0-4

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • 5-8

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • 9-12

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • 13-16

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
A pure pocket passer needs at least the semblance of a pocket! Fitz will be out there until they shake out what the best OL combo is.

Unless Josh Rosen is injured, there is no real value in starting a 36 year old back up QB.

#rebuilding...

@DKphin you should have kept the "0" by itself and then start with 1-4. Anyhow, I went with 0-4. Fitz will start possibly the first 3 but no more than 4 games. Fitz is more experienced and needs less time adjusting to a brandnew offense. Rosen will have a good look from the outside in and then will take over.

I have no idea and I'm really indifferent towards who plays QB or not. I don't think either are the answer. Better question is who will be the QB in 2020.

I have no idea and I'm really indifferent towards who plays QB or not. I don't think either are the answer. Better question is who will be the QB in 2020.
if Rosen is not answer than u still got give rookie some time too adjust. it may be another 2 to 4 yr before we find qb

Last edited:
Depends on the O-line. Question really should be o/u on how many weeks before Fitz is on IR
That's the thing that I find almost sadistic.

The O- is gonna get the QB killed.

OK, lets throw Fitz out there to the wolves. If he gets busted up, who cares.....

I can't get on board with that.

If Fitz is ready, and JR isn't, thats one thing, but if they are both "ready", why "baby" Rosen?

He's not a rookie, and he does have experience behind what was almost assuredly a worse line last year.

Back
Top Bottom