How many weeks til first preseason game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many weeks til first preseason game?

Best thing about living in South Florida is that you can never miss a Fins game.

Last year the wife and I had to drive down to Indian River County to watch the Dolphins Jags game because the Jags didn't sell enough tickets and the game was blacked out here in central Florida Flipping WKMG & NFL decided that Central Florida is Jags Turf. Even NFL Ticket was blacked out.

Last year the wife and I had to drive down to Indian River County to watch the Dolphins Jags game because the Jags didn't sell enough tickets and the game was blacked out here in central Florida Flipping WKMG & NFL decided that Central Florida is Jags Turf. Even NFL Ticket was blacked out.

That sucks. At least they won the game.

Best thing about living in South Florida is that you can never miss a Fins game.
Though out of state fans with Sunday Ticket never have have to worry about blackouts.

Only problem is I don't get every preseason game live, which sucks. Luckily this year I get one live and only have to deal with not watching three of them live.

The funny thing is I find the fan base for the Dolphins to be larger in West Palm Beach than I do in Miami. Of the times I've been to Miami, I've never really seen anything Dolphin related. In Palm Beach County, all I have to do is walk into a Wal-Mart or Publix and there is Dolphins stuff everywhere. I also see people walking around in Fin jerseys more (pretty much everywhere).

Worst thing about living in central Kentucky is that you can never miss a Bengals or Browns game... haha (And Colts, but I don't mind them)

But yes, I cannot wait for Saturday...

Back
Top Bottom