How Many Yards Does Ricky Get In Week 1 Vs Houston? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Yards Does Ricky Get In Week 1 Vs Houston?

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I say 159 yards and 2 TDs...brought out in the 4th quarter and then Minor will finish the game.

I say 135 and 2 TDs. They'll use this as a chance to get the passing game going. Travis Minor enters the game early in the 4th with the Phins comfortably ahead.

clumpedplatelet, your spelling is so bad!!!!

u misspelled TDs, u spelled it fumbles, but it is spelled TDs

u also misspelled the number 255, u spelled it 55, but it is spelled 255.

don't worry bro, i will always be around to help u with any future mistakes! ;)

I'm not sure but I hope they don't over work him early on, specially if we're winning big.

Ozzy rules!!

I know its a boring offseason and all, and dont want to be a downer, but who cares how many stats this team piles up as long as we win as many games as possible.

I don't really care but I just want to do something because this forum is in it's desert part of the year where it is very quiet and not much talk occurs.

I say 110, with 2 TDs. Houston is stout against the run, and we will probably be doing a fair amount of passing......

I think about 135. The O-line will be out to prove things. I think they're hoping for 2K this year. That'll average to over 120 a game. He'll get rest in 4th for sure. Maybe even from Edwards wo is looking to have a big impact this year.:D

Back
Top Bottom