How many....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many.......

hunter5nc1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
People are talking about the dolphins dismantling in the offseason. My question is who do you guys think we will get rid of and who will be avaliable to replace them?:confused:

We can't dismantle our team after the season. Cap hits would be too large. Next years team will be very similar to this years.

Originally posted by unclemonty
We can't dismantle our team after the season. Cap hits would be too large. Next years team will be very similar to this years.

Agreed, then the dismantling will begin the following year. One thing is for certain, one or both of the QBs will be gone.

What about our QB situation, which one do you think they will keep or do you think they will keep either?

What position should we draft first?

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

What about our QB situation, which one do you think they will keep or do you think they will keep either?

What position should we draft first?

Griese is definitely gone.
Fiedler might stay with a paycut.
We better draft a WR, OL, or QB with our first pick.
I believe we will have two first rounders after someone snags Ogun.

Or, the new coach and GM might decide to go ahead and eat the cap hit this coming season and deal with the fallout now rather than die a slow death of a thousand cuts. That's my hope.

Back
Top Bottom