How Much Bandwidth Is this Site Using | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much Bandwidth Is this Site Using

85inthehall

Starter
Reaction score
Andrew --
what is the bandwidth usage on finheaven averaging the last few months???
JP

Over the last few months we are averaging between 45-50gigs a month. However, this month has been absolutely terrible for some reason. I think it's mainly because of the site going down so frequently....

that is up there
mxhub.com has a hosting package 35gig transfer rate and 1 gb storage for 32.95 monthly -- i have used them before and was very happy....could probably add on bandwidth and a minimal cost -- let me see what other hosts i have used ...
ganggreen avg about 20gb a month transfer - pays $25 monthly

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Over the last few months we are averaging between 45-50gigs a month. However, this month has been absolutely terrible for some reason. I think it's mainly because of the site going down so frequently....

You do know all your graphics are part of your bandwidth...especially avatars.

Bandwidth is a tricky part especially if you use an MB with a lot of graphis interface.

Bandwidth is a money maker yet has very little to do with the server performance.

Thats why we never charge bandwidth. I am fair to my clients.

Originally posted by 85inthehall
that is up there
mxhub.com has a hosting package 35gig transfer rate and 1 gb storage for 32.95 monthly -- i have used them before and was very happy....could probably add on bandwidth and a minimal cost -- let me see what other hosts i have used ...
ganggreen avg about 20gb a month transfer - pays $25 monthly

you never fil up1 GB of data. And if you ever do do you know how many visits to your site you can have until you exceed your 25 GB transfer rater. Assuming that your 1 GB storage is not all placed on 1 page I would guess anywhere between 50 and 60 hits.

Back
Top Bottom