How Much For Carson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much For Carson?

That seems like a lot since he has pretty much guaranteed he will never play in cincy again. I would say sixth or just wait for him to finally get cut.

That seems like a lot since he has pretty much guaranteed he will never play in cincy again. I would say sixth or just wait for him to finally get cut.

well he can say whatever he wants, Cincy owns him for another two or three years, so they are really calling the shots. If they decide to play hardball, and he decides not to play, they can suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team and sit him without pay. Cincy has all the leverage, Palmer has little

Let's handpick our own guy who can man the position for a decade or so.

He doesnt care about the money anymore he plays for the love of the game and he wants to win so i think the Bengals would be stupid not to trade him and get something back in return.
well he can say whatever he wants, Cincy owns him for another two or three years, so they are really calling the shots. If they decide to play hardball, and he decides not to play, they can suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team and sit him without pay. Cincy has all the leverage, Palmer has little

well the Phins just placed a second round tender on Thigpen and are going to pay him double then what Henne will make next year so I think Thigpen will be the starter.

After the Bunguls refused to trade Ocho Sucko last year to Washington for two 1st round picks why would anyone think they'll take less for Palmer. They'll let him retire to prove a point, afterall they are that stupid!

He doesnt care about the money anymore he plays for the love of the game and he wants to win so i think the Bengals would be stupid not to trade him and get something back in return.

what 3rd and inches said! Proves the point that Cincy ownes his a** and Palmer has 0 leverage.

After the Bunguls refused to trade Ocho Sucko last year to Washington for two 1st round picks why would anyone think they'll take less for Palmer. They'll let him retire to prove a point, afterall they are that stupid!

that was probably one of the dumbest moves in NFL history.. Not trading away a complete and total overrated hasbeen for 2 1st rounders and a huge relief in salary cap! Thats why they are the Bungles and not the Bengals.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats a joke right?
well the Phins just placed a second round tender on Thigpen and are going to pay him double then what Henne will make next year so I think Thigpen will be the starter.

3rd. hes much better than henne

Better than Henne does not equate to a 3rd rd pick. He's 32 yrs old and still makes boneheaded rookie type mistakes. Is this team building for the long term or looking for a quick fix. I would hope the former and not the latter.
This team has no 2nd rounder so draft picks are invaluable this yr. Why in the world would you give up a 3rd for a QB clearly on the decline?
The Bengals have little leverage. Palmer has made his money and has threatened to retire if not traded or released. If the Bengals are looking for a high pick they are kidding themselves.

I thought it was a third rounder.. in any event, Thigpen is better than Henne. He's got everything Henne has, plus can create plays, so he should be given a shot to compete for the starting job.

I thought it was a third rounder.. in any event, Thigpen is better than Henne. He's got everything Henne has, plus can create plays, so he should be given a shot to compete for the starting job.
according to Omar Kelly it's a second round tender worth close to 2 million dollars. Henne will be making around $500k next season.

Back
Top Bottom