How much longer do Zach and Seau have? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much longer do Zach and Seau have?

JJ777

Practice Squad
Reaction score
One thing I've been really encouraged about is hearing how well Morlon and Moore have been playing plus Bua.

How many years do you think Zach and Seau have left in the tank? And when do you think these new guys with fresher legs get a chance to start? I know ZT and Seau still play well vs the run but I think there old legs are a liability in coverage.

Zack has 2 or 3 more good years in him barring injury. Seau could retire at the end of the season or become a cap casulty if other OLB's step up.

Seau is done after this year and Zach this year and next barring injury.

I think Seau has one more year left and this could be Zach's
last year too.

I'd be surprised if we got more than this season out of Seau. As for ZT, we'll probably get two years before he either retires or becomes a cap casualty.

JJ777 said:
One thing I've been really encouraged about is hearing how well Morlon and Moore have been playing plus Bua.

How many years do you think Zach and Seau have left in the tank? And when do you think these new guys with fresher legs get a chance to start? I know ZT and Seau still play well vs the run but I think there old legs are a liability in coverage.
Seau I give 1-2 more years, while I think Zack still has 3-4 more quality years in him, many might disagree, but Zack is still continuing to prove to be one of the best Middle linebackers in Football right now.

Its going to be a sad day when Zach retires, but I really want him to get a ring before he leaves.

Back
Top Bottom