How psyched are about the game tonight? Doing anything special? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How psyched are about the game tonight? Doing anything special?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just thought now would be the best time possible to see just how fired up everyone is about there being a Fins game on tonight. I know it's just pre-season but I am psyched! I am wearing my new dolphins shirt that looks like the Fla toll Booth operators shirt with dolphins decorations all over it out to dinner tonight. I am prety glad I have a girlfriend at this point because I wouldn't be picking up any women in that shirt! Then Im hosting a party that coincides with the game being aired at 11:30 pm. Tons of beer not to mention red bull so we can stay awake till kick off. Man it is so awesome to know that there is going to be a game to watch tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else doing something special? by the way those who reply that they don't get excited about preseason are not true Fin Fans!!! This is the appetizer to the season. This is where the little guys we would otherwise never have heard of are figting for their careers. If they goof up tonight they have to go back to school or go get a real job till next year!!!

Well, I was supposed to go out with friends for a rowdy celebration. Instead, I'm watcing the game.

Now I just gotta tell the guys I'm not coming. Gotta think of a GOOD excuse.

Are you sure you haven't been into the Red Bull already?:D

I'm pretty excited too Beast. Fortunately, the game airs live up here so I don't have to wait, and I'll probably be asleep by the time you and your buds get started. My flag football team (Daytona 'Phins) is playing in a tournament over in St. Pete tomorrow so I gotta hit the road early in the a.m. . Can't wait to walk around Bucs territory in my 'Phins gear all weekend, hopefully after a good showing by the boys tonight. GO 'PHINS ( the real ones and the wannabes).

I am really pumped up and ready almost like it is a regular season game i have already called up a bunch of people to go to the bar and watch it on DirectV since i dont get the game all the way in Ohio. Or i would have a party

I'm psyched to see the D out there, but I EXPECT Griese to not fair well to be honest with ya.

I got the BBQ ready for tha tailgate at 4PM. I'm so excited that I've taken 3 dumps already. When I played ball I would always take three to four dumps before game time. So I'm ready to go.

We are cooking Brots and Burgers, I can smell it now. For all those that are going East parking lot under the light poll mark E33.

Its only Preason but I can't wait to get that New England game out of mind.

GO PHINS!!! STAY HEALTHY!!!!!!

Hey Zonk,
I'll look for ya.... unfortunately my ticket partner won't get off until 5, and he doesn't want to skip out early for preseason. We will most likely get caught in the 6pm traffic, so if we are lucky we can find a spot on the inside to park. Needless to say that there won't be any grills tonight, but he did say that he will have the Publix Package ready when I pick him up from work. He told me about it 5am this morning because he was so stoked!

Originally posted by zonk39
I got the BBQ ready for tha tailgate at 4PM. I'm so excited that I've taken 3 dumps already. When I played ball I would always take three to four dumps before game time. So I'm ready to go.

We are cooking Brots and Burgers, I can smell it now. For all those that are going East parking lot under the light poll mark E33.

Zonk, sounds like your colon may be a bigger dolfan than you!

What we can all learn out of this post is to stay away from all porta potties anywhere near the East parking lot.

;)

LOL ZONK! I have to work till 10:30 pm tonite, unless I don't have a job anymore-gotta find out first. Well if I do get canned, maybe I'll go to the game, it's only 8 miles from the house anyway. Zonk, I'll bring some beer if I come.

Im really excited too, cant wait for 7pm to roll in and the kick off starts. I wont be tailgating tonight, but I'll definately be there to see how phin fans are starting it all off :drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom