How psyched are about the game tonight? Doing anything special? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How psyched are about the game tonight? Doing anything special?

I was excited now i am just pissed because i dont think that i can even watch it on Direct TV not even at the bar. I hate the way the NFL limits its game to out of state viewers. They lose out on so many ratings and ratings equal money i guess none of them are that smart

Originally posted by Brad528
I was excited now i am just pissed because i dont think that i can even watch it on Direct TV not even at the bar. I hate the way the NFL limits its game to out of state viewers. They lose out on so many ratings and ratings equal money i guess none of them are that smart

Time to get out of Ohio Brad. As a five year old riding the bus to school in N.E. Ohio wearing my Miami Dolphins jacket I took alot of crap from the other kids wearing their Browns and Steelers gear. My Mom dragged me from Ohio to Florida when I was 11. I was pi$$ed at first, but when football season rolled around and I got to see all of the Dolphins games on t.v. I was in frickin' heaven man.

Originally posted by zonk39
You should see it Jack. I'd at least get a second. Milk does the body good.:escape:

I think I'll pass on the viewing Zonk. :toliet: Can we get a courtesy flush in here?

I have been a fan all my life i am from NW ohio and the only team fairly close is the lions and we all know how they are. But for the most part everyone has teams from other cities. I would love to live in florida but it is very hard to find a job my brother just moved back yesterday cause he wasnt making enough.

Hard to get psyched about a game I won't be able to watch for two days. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom