How sad is ESPN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How sad is ESPN

han
TeeMoney said:
You are wrong, my friend, very wrong. I have ridden on the school bus and have witnessed a condom being used by at least 3 guys. Not at the same time either, although they would've tried, and the cheerleaders would've let them try. That is probably detail enough for most of you. Those were dark times.

That is heinous...

Don't doubt the evil of men left to their own devices. These heinous acts were the direct result of wanton lust, and the disfuntional position of malevolent youth.

ESPN is awesome. I personally like HBO sports better (because Inside the NFL is the best sports show ever), but you have to pay extra for it.

must apolgize to fellow phin fans

i want to apolgize for my comments about espn i dont really hate them , i just get pissed when someon disses my dolphins . i take great pride in my team especially after having a bad season like last year and especially after a sports talk show host said last year after ricky left we wouldn't be going anywhere anyways . BESIDES I AM BORED TO DEATH RIGHT NOW.

p.s. JAY FEIDLER HAS JUST BEEN NAMED THE QB WITH MOST POTENTIAL AWARD. OH HOW DAVE IS EVER SO PROUD.
SO CAN SOMEBODY PASS ME A BEER NOW ? I FEEL A BLACKOUT COMING.

ahh merc - it's ok - you can hate espn if ya want - my advice? forget the beer and go straight for the tequilla - merc40 :hump:

While there may not be a ESPN conspiracy, they are certainly ridng the jocks of the Pats. Which usually has them looking down on us! Do you ever notice that the Pats will get a more in depth report than .....well anyone? I mean its like "Bill went to work today, met the players, had lunch, and watched game films....oh yeah and the Dolphins signed Nick Saban."

ESPNs aight. For game highlights they are defenitely the best. And I like their talk shows (Rome is Burning, PTI) as well. They just cant keep up on all the breaking news cause they have to cover so much ****. Of coarse they didnt know about Mueller leaving because theyre covering all of baseball and the NBA Finals. Mueller wasnt a good anaylist anyway so why would they care if he left. The Fins did ESPNs ratings a favor.

Back
Top Bottom