How stable will our defense be? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How stable will our defense be?

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After last week, and now injuries to major players, there is no denying some people are nervous for tomorrow..... thoughts?

Even with a banged up Thomas and possibly without Madison, I still think we win the matchup with N.Y.'s offense. they're not exactly full strength on either side of the ball. Testaverde will make mistakes on his own, we just need to capitalize.

That's true, but I mean, we didn't exactly dominate Houston's offense, and we were healthy then.

I do not like us playing Zone...I thought it was Cover 2....but it isn't, it is actually quite different...I say go back to Man-2-Man.

Originally posted by phinfan34
That's true, but I mean, we didn't exactly dominate Houston's offense, and we were healthy then.

because these assholes thought of the Texans like a practice squad and didn't show up, but when you look at the matchups, and our D is playing with a killer instinct, it's over.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I do not like us playing Zone...I thought it was Cover 2....but it isn't, it is actually quite different...I say go back to Man-2-Man.

Actually, I think the idea is to mix it up. if the offense doesn't know whether you are playing man, or zone, it makes life a lot more difficult. Vanilla, mad blitzing, cover 2, man coverage, let the defense go on the offensive. It causes indecisiveness in the offense. Variety keeps them guessing.

I think our defense plays well but we don't dominate. I took over 37 for this game, and I think we score at least 24

Back
Top Bottom