Reaction score
2003 AFC EAST STANDINGS

TEAM W L T HOME ROAD PF PA
Miami 2 1 0 1-1 1-0 58 38
New England 2 2 0 1-0 1-2 71 77
Buffalo 2 2 0 1-1 1-1 89 57
New York 0 4 0 0-2 0-2 45 77

VERY SWEET!!!!!

Sammy, not sure if that's sarcastic or not, but thanks for helping us out. Of course, we're gonna help you guys out this week as well.

The Dolphins need not rest on their laurels though, this is the last of a few years window to take the big game IMO. Plus, Ricky only has a few years left to be this effective of a RB history shows, he may be the guy that breaks history, but you can never count on that.

Gosh, I hope we draft a big WR with some speed this year, it's another huge year for WR's and we should be able to get a Braylon Edwards, Rashaun Woods, Lee Evans, Micheal Clayton, or Micheal Jenkins at #32.

Draft a DT in the third and we may be able to relaod rather fast again. I digress though, let's celebrate this team, this year!!

Go first place Dolphins!!!!

DID I EVER TELL YOU GUYS I LOVE THE FINS AND REALLY REALLY HATE THE F****N BILLS , JETS , AND PATS IN THAT EXACT ORDER !!!:evil:

The great thing about our team is that we have HUGE Upside!

We are strong at all positions!

GooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo

'Phins!

I am very happy all our rivals lost yesterday, but that is no reason to celebrate. We are in first place by default. If we get ****y again like we were against Houston, that first place will blow away like a fart in the wind.

We beat the giants Sunday, I'll celebrate.

GO FINS.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I am very happy all our rivals lost yesterday, but that is no reason to celebrate. We are in first place by default. If we get ****y again like we were against Houston, that first place will blow away like a fart in the wind.

We beat the giants Sunday, I'll celebrate.

GO FINS.

I agree, no need for big heads. right now, KC and Indy are better than us. Doesnt mean that cant change but big heads do nothing but take your eye off the ball. This isnt baseball where they play every night. We need to beat NY Giants becuase beating a powerhouse NFC team on teh road will be another sign that this team is different.

Fellas, we still have 13 games to play.

I just wanted to point out that it was SWEET that we are in First Place after starting out 0-1.

I am happy, but I will be thrilled if we remain in First Place all season!

Originally posted by finfan54

I agree, no need for big heads. right now, KC and Indy are better than us. Doesnt mean that cant change but big heads do nothing but take your eye off the ball. This isnt baseball where they play every night. We need to beat NY Giants becuase beating a powerhouse NFC team on teh road will be another sign that this team is different.

K.C. scares the hell out of me. I don't fear Indianapolis one bit. However, as you said there's no need for this team to start getting big heads.

There is nothing wrong with celebrating our divisional rivals losing. This was the best bye week ever! :)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
There is nothing wrong with celebrating our divisional rivals losing. This was the best bye week ever! :)

All i care about is beating the Giants like they have no business being on the field with us.

Why should KC scare us, eyah they have a great offense but we all say we have a great defense. so we should match up really well, if our defense plays great all year long then we are unstoppable, even if they were the Rams of 1999..

Back
Top Bottom