How The Media Graded The Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How The Media Graded The Draft

How does San Diego get a C- from RG, and all the others give them B+ or higher? Same with a lot of other teams. Seems like Rick Gosselin gave all the teams a C with the exception of just a few teams.

painnotpleasure said:
Thanks Nublar! There's a reason why it says "News Poster" next to your name. You're on a role! Keep up the good work. :cool:
Thanks. There are now Post Day 1 Press Conferences on the front page.

byroan said:
How does San Diego get a C- from RG, and all the others give them B+ or higher? Same with a lot of other teams. Seems like Rick Gosselin gave all the teams a C with the exception of just a few teams.

Maybe he's a throwback in that he thinks C and not B means "average".

He might grade San Diego down for taking a guy who tested for andro in the first round. That is unpopular with some.

Pete Prisco is such a freakin Jets homer! Now I have another thing to email him to complain about. In case you cant tell its not the 1st time ive taken issue with that idiot.

Boik14 said:
Pete Prisco is such a freakin Jets homer! Now I have another thing to email him to complain about. In case you cant tell its not the 1st time ive taken issue with that idiot.

Jets Homer? hes a Patriots Homer Everyone scored the Pats lower then the phins. he scored the Pats Higher then the phins.

:shakeno:

Boik14 said:

Ummm, I dislike Prickso as much as the next guy...

but he did give the Jets a "D" according to the linked article.

Back
Top Bottom